Stories in Dominion that made you cringe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brossef

01-09-2012

o ya a ryze with no attack speed and an extra little bit of ad sure hurts, you guys saying manamune is good on ryze is ridiculous, your main argument is that a .2 ap ratio isnt worth it, while if you look at his stats maybe you didnt know this but his w has a .6 ratio and his e a .35

his auto attacks suck, not only is the cast animation for them insanely slow, but you also have absolutely no attack speed or armor pen.

and even so in a dominion game if i play ryze i almost never uprade my tear and if i do uprade it i dont go full ****** and make it an manamune. but go ahead and keep building manamune just means that i have to worry less about you.

lbgsloan

01-10-2012

You shouldn't be upgrading the tear at all on Ryze until you have boots, Frozen Heart, Veil, and WotA. Even then, I'd seriously consider my 6th item slot before the AA upgrade. Manamune is full ****** even on SR, as the AP from AA has a better damage modifier vs towers than the AD from manamune.

As for Revive, it is an extremely situtional spell. You only get two uses per game on Dominion, so you'd better have a **** good plan for it. The movespeed boost was nerfed badly, so it has gone back to only being worthwhile on Champions with global ults or extremely defensive bottom laners. I basically only run it on Karthus, because the zombie time nerf screwed him badly and he also has a global.

Melvear

01-10-2012

AA gives about 130-150 ap with a classic build (Veil, FH, boots) depending on how stacked it is. I hardly ever see it at more than +600 mana though, but assuming it's filled, in a full combo it'll add:
Assuming the following combo QEQWQRQEQWQ)

Q(30)x6: 180
W(90)x2: 180
E(52)x2x2 (assuming 2 bounces on the target on each cast): 204
total pre resists: 564

It's entirely possible that most of the combo is done at true damage given that many people don't build MR, and with E, boots and runes, you should be somewhere around 53 flat penetration.

It's a good upgrade to be sure, but it does cost 1860g. WOTA seems like a more worthwhile buy to me.

Telandra

01-10-2012

Revive is actually good if you know when to use it.

Manamune on Ryze is stupid.
just sit on tears if you get them at all. (or Archangel's upgrade as a last item)

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEnglish22 View Post
The other day, I had a person auto lock Rammus. I was like "Hey, cool, Rammus is good in this." He then takes revive, citing that it is useful to take top early.
revive rammus is so money, you don't even know.

Falanin

01-10-2012

Manamume on Ryze is pretty situational. Not often a good option, but it DOES let me take down a Talon even through his silence, so it sees some play in blind pick.

Teetengee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

I think I may have been that rammus. If I was, let me clarify to say that revive with speed boost on rammus is useful after taking top as it is often the fastest way to redeploy. (And rammus's damage reflection might take someone with you.)