Stories in Dominion that made you cringe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonabon

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
then you should look at how much damage upgrading tear to AA gives... Its pretty ridiculous how much damage boost it is
I'd rather rush Glacial Shroud/Frozen Heart, Odyn's/Catalyst, and Revolver/WotA first and be pretty much unkillable.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

AA gives huge damage on a champion with .2 ap ratios. right.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

jars is bad, doesn't understand how AP ratios work.

A .2 ap ratio, when you cast it 4-5 times in one combo, thats a 1 to 1.2 ap ratio. How good.

Maybe you should go learn mathematics jars, and go look up the actual numbers. There is a helpful explanation on DominateDominion.com proving that AA gives a huge damage upgrade. Unless you need the sustain, upgrading that tear to AA can be better than WoTA. Depends on the situation, but doing more damage makes you more unkillable because the spellvamp gives you more health, and they take more damage.

I never said rush AA, THAT is just dumb

Bonabon

01-08-2012

Also you gotta love that awkward moment when the match loads and someone on your team is like, "Wait, what's this?" because it's not SR. :P

jars

01-08-2012

so compare that to the damage a manamune adds(almost 100 ad). AA huge damage? well, not really. plus manamune is 850 gold cheaper

RealWolf M

01-08-2012

What?

100 AD

Lets see, thats one auto attack, how many auto attacks do most Ryze do? Almost none during a fight.

Now lets add in armour reduction, thats what, 60%? So you do 40 more damage.

Adding an AA makes your combo do 800 more damage?

With your magic penetration too

Yes, yes, your 40 extra damage for ONE auto attack, vs doing your combo and kiting (so you take less damage), and doing 800 more damage WITH penetration..... yeah.... yeah.... good job dumbass

Bonabon

01-08-2012

If you're so concerned about auto-attacks build AA and then Lich Bane. :P

IMSOJUICY

01-08-2012

no build in dominion will ever surpass a jax top teammate I had once in SR who rushed FoN before anything else, including boots.

XaoGarrent

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
then you should look at how much damage upgrading tear to AA gives... Its pretty ridiculous how much damage boost it is
[bender]Ah-Hahahahahahaha!!

...Oh, you're serious, let me laugh even harder!

AAAAAH-HAAAHAHAHAHAHA![/bender]

RealWolf M

01-08-2012

Xao, have you done the mathematics? Would you like me to LINK to the proof? Because unlike you, I actually KNOW how much of a damage boost it gives you.