Stories in Dominion that made you cringe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrEnglish22

01-08-2012

The other day, I had a person auto lock Rammus. I was like "Hey, cool, Rammus is good in this." He then takes revive, citing that it is useful to take top early.

I also had somebody tell me to take Manamune on Ryze, because "Ryze is about damage, and you autoattack to deal damage." Same game as the above.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

is this a troll post? or are you just bad?

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEnglish22 View Post
He then takes revive, citing that it is useful to take top early.
it is

Quote:
I also had somebody tell me to take Manamune on Ryze, because "Ryze is about damage, and you autoattack to deal damage." Same game as the above.
Manamune on Ryze isn't completely absurd.

MrEnglish22

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH View Post
Manamune on Ryze isn't completely absurd.
Sorry, maybe I should clarify. They were saying to take manamune over archangel's.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

Manamune on Ryze is completely absurd.

it is built by idiots who think that auto attacking is valuable.... he doesn't have any arpen, and unless the enemy is ONLY magic resist, no health or armour, your not going to do much. Whats more, with max cdr and his passive you should always be either moving or casting, there isn't spare time to auto attack.

Taking revive to take top early is just dumb, taking top early won't win you the game, other summoner spells will help you a lot more. If you are going to take revive, take garrison, and then you can defend or dive a point much more effectively, and its up more often

MrEnglish22

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
Manamune on Ryze is completely absurd.

it is built by idiots who think that auto attacking is valuable.... he doesn't have any arpen, and unless the enemy is ONLY magic resist, no health or armour, your not going to do much. Whats more, with max cdr and his passive you should always be either moving or casting, there isn't spare time to auto attack.

Taking revive to take top early is just dumb, taking top early won't win you the game, other summoner spells will help you a lot more. If you are going to take revive, take garrison, and then you can defend or dive a point much more effectively, and its up more often
This. Revive is a very conditional summoner spell. When used correctly it can be good.

Ascleph

01-08-2012

Unless you are zombie karthus or w/e, taking another summoner spell that'll help you land a kill faster/get away safely is a lot better than just dying.

Bonabon

01-08-2012

Had a game last night where the opposing team was all physical damage outside of a Malphite (scary, I know); two people on my team built Force of Nature. Pretty awesome.

And tbh, on Ryze in Dominion, I almost never finish building Tear into anything. I don't find it a high priority.

RealWolf M

01-08-2012

then you should look at how much damage upgrading tear to AA gives... Its pretty ridiculous how much damage boost it is

jars

01-08-2012

AA isn't that good on ryze, manamune is completely viable. not that you should ever complete either of them in a typical dominion game