Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Stories in Dominion that made you cringe

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrEnglish22

Senior Member

01-08-2012

The other day, I had a person auto lock Rammus. I was like "Hey, cool, Rammus is good in this." He then takes revive, citing that it is useful to take top early.

I also had somebody tell me to take Manamune on Ryze, because "Ryze is about damage, and you autoattack to deal damage." Same game as the above.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jars

Senior Member

01-08-2012

is this a troll post? or are you just bad?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

Senior Member

01-08-2012

Quote:
MrEnglish22:
He then takes revive, citing that it is useful to take top early.


it is

Quote:
I also had somebody tell me to take Manamune on Ryze, because "Ryze is about damage, and you autoattack to deal damage." Same game as the above.


Manamune on Ryze isn't completely absurd.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrEnglish22

Senior Member

01-08-2012

Quote:
AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH:

Manamune on Ryze isn't completely absurd.


Sorry, maybe I should clarify. They were saying to take manamune over archangel's.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealWolf M

Senior Member

01-08-2012

Manamune on Ryze is completely absurd.

it is built by idiots who think that auto attacking is valuable.... he doesn't have any arpen, and unless the enemy is ONLY magic resist, no health or armour, your not going to do much. Whats more, with max cdr and his passive you should always be either moving or casting, there isn't spare time to auto attack.

Taking revive to take top early is just dumb, taking top early won't win you the game, other summoner spells will help you a lot more. If you are going to take revive, take garrison, and then you can defend or dive a point much more effectively, and its up more often


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrEnglish22

Senior Member

01-08-2012

Quote:
RealWolf M:
Manamune on Ryze is completely absurd.

it is built by idiots who think that auto attacking is valuable.... he doesn't have any arpen, and unless the enemy is ONLY magic resist, no health or armour, your not going to do much. Whats more, with max cdr and his passive you should always be either moving or casting, there isn't spare time to auto attack.

Taking revive to take top early is just dumb, taking top early won't win you the game, other summoner spells will help you a lot more. If you are going to take revive, take garrison, and then you can defend or dive a point much more effectively, and its up more often


This. Revive is a very conditional summoner spell. When used correctly it can be good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascleph

Senior Member

01-08-2012

Unless you are zombie karthus or w/e, taking another summoner spell that'll help you land a kill faster/get away safely is a lot better than just dying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonabon

Senior Member

01-08-2012

Had a game last night where the opposing team was all physical damage outside of a Malphite (scary, I know); two people on my team built Force of Nature. Pretty awesome.

And tbh, on Ryze in Dominion, I almost never finish building Tear into anything. I don't find it a high priority.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealWolf M

Senior Member

01-08-2012

then you should look at how much damage upgrading tear to AA gives... Its pretty ridiculous how much damage boost it is


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jars

Senior Member

01-08-2012

AA isn't that good on ryze, manamune is completely viable. not that you should ever complete either of them in a typical dominion game


123