Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoners leaving/AFK

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nynetynyne

01-08-2012

I have not had a 5v5 game yet where it was a fair game, ei. all 5 on each side were there the whole game.
Is this what I have to look forward to for the last 10 levels till 30 or is this something new?
I will admit I have only been playing since late November so I really don't know what to expect as I get higher in levels but seriously.
Trying to learn to play well is pretty rough when most games are uneven.
The whole reason I am even posting this is the last game myself Cho'gath, and the other teammate Jax held off 5 people for 26 minutes and was only behind in kills by 8. Not too bad really but if people had stayed in the game we might have won.
So I guess my real question is, will this be as painful for the last 10 levels and is it that way at 30?
Thx