Why doesn't Noxus have any Carries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy L Jenkins

01-10-2012

Theres no "traditional AD carry" sure you CAN carry with the mages / assassins listed above but they aren't full carries. Goes with the idea of noxus to me , you know magics and sneaky not straight-up AD carry DPS.

Goes well with the lore that there aren't any hardcore "Gatling gun" type champions associated with noxus, but i'm sure one will show up eventually, despite that.

Zackcy

01-10-2012

Urgot is an AD carry.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackcy View Post
Urgot is an AD carry.
I'm very skeptical about this claim. He does crazy damage early game...but his damage seems to fall off quite a bit late game imo. I always saw carries as someone who's weak early game, but complete monster late game.

Mjaxon

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
I'm very skeptical about this claim. He does crazy damage early game...but his damage seems to fall off quite a bit late game imo. I always saw carries as someone who's weak early game, but complete monster late game.
Not including Vayne and Graves of course.

Cpt Shiba

01-11-2012

Hello, my name is AD sion. I crit 1200's with >1.500 attack speed and have 100% lifesteal without any lifesteal items.

...but i guess im not a carry cuz i have 3k+ hp right? that makes me a tanky dps!