Why doesn't Noxus have any Carries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-08-2012

It's because Noxus doesn't afraid of anything, therefore they don't need to carry jack monkey squat.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

So...think the lore department can lore up an explanation? What are all the Noxus champions out there so far? I can only think of Assasins and mages so far, and some fighters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afny View Post
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35o7bi/
I know it's just a joke, but....we DO need a crab/lobster champion....and I don't mean a skin of an underplayed champion. And his claws should function as a flamethrower...

Quote:
They may be considered AP carries
But...how? I always thought Carries are those who end up pentakilling with their auto-attacks, and have kits that support such a playstyle.

dontbestubborn

01-09-2012

AD sion for melee carry bro

Larcent

01-09-2012

The nations perhaps are not aware of the summoners' metagame? Remember the summoners run the matches and choose the champions, not the countries. The fielding of a team made entirely of Noxians is going to be very rare.

Birdy51

01-09-2012

Riven is probably the best pick for an AD carry. I think...

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

01-09-2012

But Riven isn't really a Noxian anymore. She is called "The Exile" for a reason.

Vuther

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
But...how? I always thought Carries are those who end up pentakilling with their auto-attacks, and have kits that support such a playstyle.
Yeah, that was my definition of that too. But then I hear the term "AP carry", and I don't really know what it means outside of "viable mage". Nonetheless, it has the word "carry" in the term. So... yeah.

Papa Palpatine

01-09-2012

A carry is a champion that when sufficiently fed is capable of carrying their team to victory. Whether or not they deal magic damage or physical damage is of no consequence. By that logic an AP carry is one that scales on AP, and an AD carry is one that scales on AD.

Decavolty

01-09-2012

You guys aren't playing Swain right, obviously.

dontbestubborn

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1746aQgKJdU

Like I said before, AD sion bro