Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle Cassiopia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thehipman

01-08-2012

Okay so i saw a jungle cass and me and my friend where like oh no.... he was gonna dodge but i was like screw it i wanna see what happens. She owned and went 6/3 and they surrendered at 20 :\ so can someone explain how you can jungle with 4 bars id imagine you whould have to specifically buy this **** expensive rune page full of spell vamp/armour or something

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fargo79

01-08-2012

no cass is extremely under rated... she is sooo OP... masteries are something like 0/15/15.. i use her for laning and her poison is awsome.... but she take ALOT of practice to get average and even more to get good with her... try her on a free week... she is alot of fun to play... check out the jungle builds on Mobafire... i have tried her and once she gets to lvl 3 she can clear jungles and gank no prob... they say she can gank at lvl 2 even...