Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sovietclam

01-08-2012

So, i would like to learn more about this little guy. After playing on-hit warwick i love him, and ive read up on teemo and he seems like he would also be good with on hit effects. Plus, the amount of utility he has with muchrooms and blind is amazing. Just wanting to know if he is a good champion, im considering buying him. Any feedback on him would be appreciated.

Firebender Ike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

He is a good champion. the good thing is you can build him AP or AD and still kick ass.

Dawson65

01-08-2012

Teemo is my main, he's a great champ and fairly easy to learn. If you use mushrooms correctly, you can be doing massive damage in combination with your basic attacks. Basic attacks are really important for Teemo. I suggest building the following for a good AP and AD build for him:

Berserker's Greaves, Malady, Phantom Dancer (2), Infinity Edge, and a Bloodthirstier.

You can take one Phantom Dancer and then grab another Bloodthirstier, for amazing life steal, but I like the attack speed more. The Malady will give you some AP for your shrooms and your Q skill, the rest is for your basic attacks.

Remember also to use your shrooms as wards, always keep a ward by Dragon and Baron. Place them in bushes to give you a heads up if someone ganks, you're going to have to pay A LOT of attention to the mini map to be a good Teemo.

Drop your shrooms like they're hot. You shouldn't really find your self with 3 shrooms too often, if you do, you're ineffective.

Teemo's W skill gives him AMAZING movement speed for a short time, so I recommend getting Ghost to go along with it, in a pinch. Also grab Ignite, as it is awesome.

As far as skill leveling goes, I get his E skill to level 4, then I put a point into his Q, then max E. Your W skill should always stay 1 level below your Q, maxed last.

Teemo's E skill passive is completely amazing, it's pretty much like a free Ignite, use it to your advantage.

That covers about everything. :] Good luck.

LegionWarlord

01-08-2012

Teeemmmoooo!!! >

Sovietclam

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson65 View Post
Teemo is my main, he's a great champ and fairly easy to learn. If you use mushrooms correctly, you can be doing massive damage in combination with your basic attacks. Basic attacks are really important for Teemo. I suggest building the following for a good AP and AD build for him:

Berserker's Greaves, Malady, Phantom Dancer (2), Infinity Edge, and a Bloodthirstier.

You can take one Phantom Dancer and then grab another Bloodthirstier, for amazing life steal, but I like the attack speed more. The Malady will give you some AP for your shrooms and your Q skill, the rest is for your basic attacks.

Remember also to use your shrooms as wards, always keep a ward by Dragon and Baron. Place them in bushes to give you a heads up if someone ganks, you're going to have to pay A LOT of attention to the mini map to be a good Teemo.

Drop your shrooms like they're hot. You shouldn't really find your self with 3 shrooms too often, if you do, you're ineffective.

Teemo's W skill gives him AMAZING movement speed for a short time, so I recommend getting Ghost to go along with it, in a pinch. Also grab Ignite, as it is awesome.

As far as skill leveling goes, I get his E skill to level 4, then I put a point into his Q, then max E. Your W skill should always stay 1 level below your Q, maxed last.

Teemo's E skill passive is completely amazing, it's pretty much like a free Ignite, use it to your advantage.

That covers about everything. :] Good luck.
Thanks for the response, i added you in-game, do you care to maybe play a game with me when i go teemo and give me some feedback? I tend to miss out on some things if they are not blatantly shoved in my face.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

From what I've seen, Teemo is built as/on-hit - malady, madred's, frozen mallet, black cleaver, etc to synergize with his E. His main use seems to be his ability to counter some of the bruisers that get sent top due to his blind (which completely shuts down an auto-attacker like Trynd) and his range (since most champions that go top are melee), and then once laning ends he gives his team exceptional map vision through his mushrooms and is very effective at split-pushing.

Samiam22

01-08-2012

He can be incredibly anti-tank with a Malady, Wit's End and a MBR, although the typical AD carry build kinda falls off for him because he has no AD steroids and his natural AD is quite low.

KrystalSundancer

01-08-2012

I've killed a few Tryn's with his poison effect. Its pretty sweet when it happens.

Dawson65

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovietclam View Post
Thanks for the response, i added you in-game, do you care to maybe play a game with me when i go teemo and give me some feedback? I tend to miss out on some things if they are not blatantly shoved in my face.
Sure. Tell me when your on and I can show you some things.

Sovietclam

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson65 View Post
Sure. Tell me when your on and I can show you some things.
Im usually online Lol even when not playing it, as i wait for anyone to get on to play with them. I cannot stand soloqueue.