Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leona on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

01-10-2012

leona is basically a stunbot. u build her tanky to she can stun more people before she dies. its that simple.

u build tanky dps on dominion just so the fight doesnt become a 4v5 damage-wise.

as for why u dont go any other champ as a stunbot, its very simple. leona is better at it. she has an aoe stun/slow, an immobalize, and melee stun. no other champ has that many stuns. going with her passive, ur job is basically to live long enough to keep stunning people.

i like to build triforce, sunfire, abyssal. i'm usually the one that engages a teamfight. i have so many stuns and defense that it works quite well. to go along with that, i sometimes build sweeper when theres a stealth. revealing a stealther like shaco, vayne or akali stops him from being annoying later.