Kicking system in Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dconn

01-08-2012

For the past 4 months I have gotten nothing but trollers that think they can lane against champs that will clearly beat them. Just recently I had someone who thought that they could mid against ahri as yi or solo top against nasus. I believe there should be a kick system implemented so if you get people who troll before the game starts they can be replaced by someone else. Trolls really make it hard to get your elo up in ranked and it has been getting really frustrating. A kicking system will make people think twice about trolling in ranked.

IKoDuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

but then it would just get abused

CarlyTheFighter2

01-08-2012

I have to say a kicking system would be stupid.If someone was stupid the could just ban everyone and get an auto win after killing all the turrets.

Dconn

01-08-2012

it would happen at champion select and it would be like someone que dodged. and it would have to be 3/2 votes for it to happen

Raklion

01-09-2012

ya a vote to kick at the champ select would be nice. people afk picking or getting a 2nd R ad when your team needs a jungle or something liek that. Would be nice to implement.

TranscendentSon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

ap yi mid against ahri: was he doing it wrong? between heal and alpha strike he should have no problem

solo top against nasus: use GP(q), olaf(q), swain, gragas(q), AP yi, tryndamere (max shout first and use when nasus tries to farm q), sion(q),

Obie pls

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dconn View Post
For the past 4 months I have gotten nothing but trollers that think they can lane against champs that will clearly beat them. Just recently I had someone who thought that they could mid against ahri as yi or solo top against nasus. I believe there should be a kick system implemented so if you get people who troll before the game starts they can be replaced by someone else. Trolls really make it hard to get your elo up in ranked and it has been getting really frustrating. A kicking system will make people think twice about trolling in ranked.
its called get some good friends and play with them

Dconn

01-11-2012

I play with good people. When you do dou ques u always have that chance to get a troller. And the yi was going ad. A kicking system only in ranked would help get rid of people that will troll and a 3/2 vote will make it fair for the other players who actually wanna try to win.

Dradeus

01-11-2012

what if we could just choose our role, sort of like they do in world of warcraft now with the looking for dungeon option? so when you choose to play ranked you get a list of the roles (jungler, solo top, mid, ad range, and support) that would ease the burden of actually having to beat some sense in to your team mates in the character selection screen.