dominion addiction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrometheanRage

01-08-2012

Quote:
I felt as though if you did poorly in the beginning you were pretty much screwed the rest of the game
This. SR is won by CS, basically. The team that farms the most, wins. Period.

Sure, there is the odd game where you can pull off an ace at the right time and turn it around, but the game is basically decided by the 10 minute CS, no matter how long it lasts afterwards.

Stick in Dominion - good times to be had by all!

TokinPrez

01-08-2012

Been playin since beta, had my fun in SR but once Dom beta hit, I have not looked back. The odd time I did goto play SR I found it to be terribly slow and boring, like I was having to walk through mud and wait forever for any real action to start up.

I have a lot of friends who stick to SR and sadly I always have decline when Im invited, I just can not stand SR anymore, far to slow paced for me now.

Narog

01-08-2012

the huge problem i have with SR is the 1hour matches with feeders that not surrender so painful .

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

people play SR?

Inkyjinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANJustice View Post
People still play SR?
^this.

piece 0f crap

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crostol View Post
we just need more people in dominion . this queue is killling me..... to death bro.
I know right? It's a fantastic game mode. I'm not sure why people aren't playing it.

ZehNetoBR

01-09-2012

Dominion needs Ranked. Like, nao.

Yaladilae

01-09-2012

play what you enjoy
I enjoy Dom more then SR, I havent play SR for 1 month now almost (apart from 1 game where i wanted to see the winter map)

Zombie Ryze

01-09-2012

I find it funny, having the name I do a lot of people remember it. So I get the same people almost ever few games with them saying HEY it's Zombie Ryze I played with you before! (makes you wonder how big the Dom playerbase is..) I play about 2-4 games a day of DOM, never really play SR all that much less a few of my vent buds want to play a game.

Yes, I play Ryze 100% of the time both in SR and DOM. And I have a 80% win rate in Dom with him. I like the fast pace of the game, and being older (and not really caring if I'm good at all the champions) it's nice to be able to sit down and have a quick game or two.

I don't know if it's more addictive then SR to be honest, but I guess if you are anything like me and only have a few games in you each night, you'd sooner do 2-4 dom games then 2 max of SR.