Teamwork

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BBFSmokedCayenne

01-08-2012

so I just had this ridiculous game a few minutes ago and it was so crazy that I had to write about it here.

At early game, our turrets were getting damaged and theres were not. We were dying alot and were losing morale.

At mid-game, Tryndamere built the Infinity Edge. the score was horrible. most of us were about 1/9 to 3/9 for our KD ratio and we nearly surrendered.

At late-game, I buffed my armor. I was playing as chogath. I started building the archangels staff and will of the ancients when I started counting all the melee heavy enemies. There was xin Zhao, tryndamere, AD ashe, Volibear and Caitlyn. Xin Zhao, Tryndamere and ashe all had Infinity edges. By the time they had these, I had 266 armor.

We kept storming them and fighting as a team. Talon and fizz would break their armor, I would throw trynd into the ait to slow him and scream at him to disable his ultimate so shyvana could take him out.

This battle goes to show what the real ultimater is; Teamwork!

Seriuosly though, it was awesome.

shadowgift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

when u dont surrend, a lot of thing can happen, ive did a lot of come back in the league. the fact is that the kills really count in late game, only cuz of respawning time. thats y if u def well, u can easily win in late game

KrystalSundancer

01-08-2012

Yeah, teamwork trumps anything.