Free Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bakedsoda

01-08-2012

I'm New to the League of Legends.
I was reading some other threads and I was able to unlock Alistar but I m just wondering if there are any other champions I can unlock for free.

SacredWinds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

If you have a Facebook account linked to your Riot account, you can get Tristana and her Riot girl skin for free. Tristana is an AD carry and very amazing at her role. Welcome and have fun in the League of Legends

ChrisNinja

01-08-2012

You can buy RP [Riot Points] or play to earn IP [Influence Points]. You can use these to buy new champs, sometimes they go on sale.

Also, every week there are a set list of free champs you can play, thiss is tthe best way to try new champs and pick the ones you like

ScrambledTrout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Alistar and Tristana are the only two I am aware of. A Kayle skin (and thus the Kayle champion) was given for free to people for participating in season 1 matchmaking games.

If you haven't already received the Tristana skin follow this link: http://leagueoflegends.com/facebook

Enjoy, and maybe I'll see you on the Fields of Justice!