put champs on sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xndrewx

01-08-2012

Put shen on sale also put some other old champions on sale like lux ,udyr and more

p.s put them on ip sale we want a ip sale

Couchqq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-08-2012

I am more than happy to give riot my money to play their game, you should be to. Buy $10-15 a month on RP problem solved.

Felfire

01-08-2012

MF and Galio plz

Caribeaner

01-08-2012

Udyr is on sale... Only until the end of the day though.

Nickolaix

01-08-2012

If you enjoy league of legends then it is worth spending a little bit of money ($5-$10 a month) to get the champions you want. That is what supports them, not giving away as many champions as they can for the lowest prices possible.

Not saying I don't enjoy good sale every now and then, but as they say, a good sale benefits both the seller and buyer. When they give an RP sale on a champ, it encourages me to buy that champ when I otherwise would have not. That is the point of the sales, not just giving people stuff cheap.

xndrewx

01-08-2012

influence points sale not buying

hellsenergen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

riot NEVER does ip sales, that is only lowering prices permanently. I prefer to spend my rp on skins because you cant buy those with ip. the idea is that when you buy a champ you actually play it long enough to get your ip back, not to mention the low priced ones and the 10 free per week.

tl:dr support riot, buy RP

ZoiDxT

01-08-2012

Put some of the 6300 IP heroes on sale pl0x!!