Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

put champs on sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xndrewx

01-08-2012

Put shen on sale also put some other old champions on sale like lux ,udyr and more

p.s put them on ip sale we want a ip sale

Couchqq

Recruiter

01-08-2012

I am more than happy to give riot my money to play their game, you should be to. Buy $10-15 a month on RP problem solved.

Felfire

01-08-2012

MF and Galio plz

Caribeaner

01-08-2012

Udyr is on sale... Only until the end of the day though.

Nickolaix

01-08-2012

If you enjoy league of legends then it is worth spending a little bit of money ($5-$10 a month) to get the champions you want. That is what supports them, not giving away as many champions as they can for the lowest prices possible.

Not saying I don't enjoy good sale every now and then, but as they say, a good sale benefits both the seller and buyer. When they give an RP sale on a champ, it encourages me to buy that champ when I otherwise would have not. That is the point of the sales, not just giving people stuff cheap.

xndrewx

01-08-2012

influence points sale not buying

hellsenergen

01-08-2012

riot NEVER does ip sales, that is only lowering prices permanently. I prefer to spend my rp on skins because you cant buy those with ip. the idea is that when you buy a champ you actually play it long enough to get your ip back, not to mention the low priced ones and the 10 free per week.

tl:dr support riot, buy RP

ZoiDxT

01-08-2012

Put some of the 6300 IP heroes on sale pl0x!!