[Champion] Aron the Ironling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2009

After playing a good ol' game of Ogre Magi, multicasting the living **** out of my enemies, I recalled Magi's name, "Aggron Stonebreaker", being based off of the Pokemon "Aggron." Out of nowhere, I thought it'd be cool if LoL had champion named after a member of the Aggron family, too. So I settled for none other than the Basic Stage of the family: Aron. Surprisingly enough, I got some skills to fit him, too.

Unfortunately, there's not much I can do about appearance. Aron the Ironling = Aron
He's small, iron-clad, and sort of like a pet dog. I'd put him in the "small champions" category that contains Annie, Tristana, Amumu, Teemo, etc (Which are surprisingly fun to use as a team)

LORE: Pet of Annie. 'Nuff said.

STATISTICS

On a scale of 1, weak, to 10, strong.

Health: 8/10
Attack: 4/10
Spells: 5/10
Difficulty: 3/10

Role: Initiator, Tank, Farmer, Support

---------------

PASSIVE
Iron-Clad Body
Being made of pure metal, Aron does not feel the effects of poison

Basically, Aron doesn't take damage from dots and spells categorized as "poison," such as Teemo's E passive, Teemo's mushroom and its effects, Twitch's passive poison (not Expunge), and Singed's poison trail.

---------------

Q SKILL
Rush (Active)
Aron focuses on rushing to an area. The longer he rushes, the stronger his resilience to damage. When Aron arrives to his destination, he stuns all nearby enemies and deals damage.

• L1 - +4 Armor and MR per second. 0.5 second stun + 0.4% of distance traveled. Deals 135 + 1% of distance traveled as damage.
  • L2 - +5 Armor and MR per second. 0.75 second stun + 0.55% of distance traveled. Deals 170 + 2% of distance traveled as damage.
  • L3 - +6 Armor and MR per second. 1 second stun + 0.7% of distance traveled. Deals 205 + 3% of distance traveled as damage.
  • L4 - +7 Armor and MR per second. 1.25 second stun + 0.85% of distance traveled. Deals 240 + 41% of distance traveled as damage.
  • L5 - +8 Armor and MR per second. 1.5 second stun + 1% of distance traveled. Deals 275 + 5% of distance traveled as damage.
  • AP Ratio - N/A
  • Mana - 130
  • Cooldown - 30
  • Cast Range - Global
- Aron can target any location on the map, causing him to rush towards it. Every second of rushing bolsters Aron's armor and magic resistance. Once Aron arrives at his location, he stuns enemies in a 400 AoE of it for X seconds + a percentage of the distance he traveled. He also deals X damage + a percentage of the distance he traveled in damage. Armor and magic resistance bonuses last 6 seconds after rushing.

Aron can press "Q" again while rushing to stop, immediately stunning enemies around him and stopping the increase of armor and magic resistance. Think of it as prematurelystopping Rush.

---------------

W SKILL
Iron Head (Active Toggle On/Off)
When toggled on, Aron's attacks will drain mana. Iron Head attacks deal a portion of Aron's armor as damage and give Aron permanent armor whenever he kills an enemy. Every 5th Iron Head stuns the target.
  • L1 - 15% of armor as damage. +0.40 armor per kill.
  • L2 - 20% of armor as damage. +0.55 armor per kill.
  • L3 - 25% of armor as damage. +0.70 armor per kill.
  • L4 - 30% of armor as damage. +0.85 armor per kill.
  • L5 - 35% of armor as damage. +1 armor per kill.
  • AP Ratio - N/A
  • Mana - 20/25/30/35/40 mana per attack
  • Cooldown - N/A
- When toggled on, Aron drains mana with every attack. These Iron Head attacks deal a percentage of Aron's armor in bonus damage, every 5th Iron Head stunning the target for 1.5 seconds. Aron gains permanent armor will every kill he makes.

---------------

E SKILL
Iron Defense (Passive/Active)
Passive
Aron gains armor bonus armor.
  • L1 - +10 armor
  • L2 - +20 armor
  • L3 - +30 armor
  • L4 - +40 armor
  • L5 - +50 armor
Active
When activated, damage done to allies within a 500 AoE will be redirected to Aron. Everytime Aron takes a certain amount of damage, his iron-armor shatters, showering the battle field with sharp metal shards.
  • L1 - Takes 100% damage. Every 350 HP lost, deals 70 damage, sundering 5 armor.
  • L2 - Takes 100% damage. Every 300 HP lost, deals 100 damage, sundering 10 armor.
  • L3 -Takes 100% damage. Every 250 HP lost, deals 130 damage, sundering 15 armor.
  • L4 -Takes 100% damage. Every 200 HP lost, deals 160 damage, sundering 20 armor.
  • L5 -Takes 100% damage. Every 150 HP lost, deals 190 damage, sundering 25 armor.
  • AP Ratio - 1:3
  • Mana - 30/40/50/60/70
  • Cooldown - 16/14/12/10/8
- Iron Defense passively provides Aron with bonus armor. When activated, all damage done to allies in a 500 AoE will be redirected to Aron for 4 seconds. Whenever Aron loses a certain amount of HP in this duration, metal shards will erupt from his body, damaging enemies in a 500 AoE and reducing their armor for 3 seconds. Armor reduction stacks.

---------------

R SKILL (ULTIMATE)
Metal Burst (Active Channeling)
Aron bides for energy, unleashing it after 2 seconds.
  • L1 - Deals 100 damage and 60% of all damage taken in the past 4 seconds.
  • L2 - Deals 200 damage and 70% of all damage taken in the past 4 seconds.
  • L3 - Deals 300 damage and 80% of all damage taken in the past 4 seconds.
  • AP Ratio - 1:3
  • Mana - 100/140/180
  • Cooldown - 90
- After channeling for 2 seconds, Aron deals 100/200/300 magical damage and a percentage of all damage taken in the last 4 seconds as magical damage in a 600 AoE.

---------------

Master0Puppets

Banned

10-10-2009

Wana i have Guinsoo on the phone right now, and he wants YOU to work for Riot!

What do you say?

Wana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by master0puppets View Post
wana i have guinsoo on the phone right now, and he wants you to work for riot!

What do you say?
acceptance

Haluc

10-10-2009

This hero reminds me of Rammus a LOT, at least with the rush and iron defense ability. His starting passive is interesting, sounds like u could basically always run ahead of your team to hit all the shrooms that teemo plants.

Elfbarf

10-10-2009

Aron happens to be a name of a steel-type Pokemon iirc, Riot would get sued.

aggron

02-20-2013

Im the steel type pokémon.

Jamaree

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggron View Post
Im the steel type pokémon.
Go back to NU you subpar Tyranitar.

Alvan Yakatori

02-20-2013

Passive seems op because teemo, and cass couldn't touch him.

Keitterman

02-20-2013

Ok, you know, you could just go play Pokemon and let the rest of us play LoL....

Don't worry, my hatred for pokemon will shield me from your downvotes