Dear Saint

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PandaPedoBear

01-07-2012

I am in elo hell...I have lost 15 games and only won 6 games....I am wondering if there are any champs you think I should use to carry myself out of elo hell...I am really good with kennen...I was wondering if you could give me any ideas on what or how ..

so i can get out of elo hell...I hate it..but kids never listen

Dragonbone Sofa

01-07-2012

Then play kennen and win games bro.

Anduraga

01-08-2012

Here's the solution to your problem: don't play Solo Queue. Riot's matchmaking service really isn't all that great, and the computer can't always predict who is going to be a troll this game, drunk, high or just having a really bad game. The problem is that whenever I fly solo there's a huge chance of bad teammates. so I resolve the issue by playing with people in my friend's list.

Its a lot less painful, and at least we know how to collaborate our efforts together. The last time I flew solo I was on a 14 loss streak, followed by 2 wins and a boot to my ass from Riot with another 12 loss streak. I simply gave Riot the finger and told myself never again am I playing solo queue. And the games weren't even remotely fun or challenging with a plethora of leavers, laggers, feeders and quiiters.