League Of Legends (Origins)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NateBen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Bump~ Currently working on chapter 3!

Peenious

01-26-2012

Crazy fun to read. Keep up the great writing, it's riveting and addicting to read!

RobotWizardMan

Global Network Ops Manager

01-27-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Great follow up! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Mr Seto Kaiba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

awesomesauce kaibacorpation

Voidwings

Recruiter

01-27-2012

just started reading this Absolutely love it and i can't wait to read the next chapter the more i read it the more i Crave to read!!not alot of writers can put that feeling into their work so great job!

cant wait for the next chapter XD

NateBen

01-29-2012

Bump~ I'm asking a friend to do an art piece for each chapter. She said yes ! Also, I would like to know...Is it better to put the chapters on the first page?

QueenPandaa

01-30-2012

nice

MekansS

01-31-2012

Cool, i hope koggy is in the next chapter ^^

HiddenNinja2

02-03-2012

Just finished reading what you've posted and its very well done. Don't take this the wrong way, but there are a few things that did bother me in Chapter 1.

For example:

Quote:
The boy slow climbed up the wall, breathing heavily.
Pretty much all the other errors I found were like this, just simple mistakes.

Overall, I really enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading the rest, if you're still working on it. Keep it up. =D

NateBen

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenNinja2 View Post
Just finished reading what you've posted and its very well done. Don't take this the wrong way, but there are a few things that did bother me in Chapter 1.

For example:

Pretty much all the other errors I found were like this, just simple mistakes.

Overall, I really enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading the rest, if you're still working on it. Keep it up. =D
Oh, no! That's great! Please; I know I miss a lot of things while I type; so if you see any grammer errors or puncuation mistakes, please let me know.

ALSO!

Sorry for not posting for so long. I've been busy with finals. It just ended this week, so again, I need to get started up with chapter three. Hope you all will continue following!