Game crashes on load

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverSurfer

07-25-2009

I have tried to play 12 games(and rising) and each one ends up crashing when loading, I select arranged teams, I select a champion, random or none random doesn't matter, I select spells, I click done, I enter the room where me and my team our waiting for the count down to end, then the game looks like this is where it should start to load, it minimizes, the chat disappears and then it says game crashed please try another game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverSurfer

07-26-2009

Do I not meet the minimum requirements or something? I ran the ICSI Netalyzr like a dev suggested to someone else with a similar crash problem. This is the only thing bad that the scan showed.

Your ISP's DNS resolver does not randomize its local port number. This means your ISP's DNS resolver is probably vulnerable to DNS cache poisoning, which enables an attacker to intercept and modify effectively all communications of anyone using your ISP.

We suggest that, if possible, you immediately contact your network provider, as this represents a serious vulnerability.

The following graph shows DNS requests on the x-axis and the detected source ports on the y-axis.

Well the next game also worked, before I had windows xp firewall on without the dont allow exceptions clicked. Now I have my usual firewall comodo firewall free on. I just switched back to windows firewall and it still works. So idk what the deal was.