NESL Dominion Reddit Thread!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tassenix

01-10-2012

Greetings, summoners!

I appreciate and encourage your participation in the main NESL Dominion thread, found here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1663301

I have also created a similar thread on the LoL Reddit, and we would appreciate your participation there to get it seen and get the word out about our Dominion tournament! Here's the link: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/ny4cz/national_esl_dominion_tournament_changes_news/

Thanks for your participation and feedback!

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

...Really? Your other thread is on the first page already and you make another one to ask for upvotes?

Tassenix

01-10-2012

No, I'm calling attention to the other thread on Reddit regarding the NESL Dominion tournament.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassenix View Post
No, I'm calling attention to the other thread on Reddit regarding the NESL Dominion tournament.
You're obviously asking for upvotes without actually saying it. There is no need to call attention to your reddit thread when everyone on the Dominion forum already knows. I didn't downvote you or anything, I wish you the best of luck on the tournament, I just think this thread for it is a bit ridiculous.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
There is no need to call attention to your reddit thread when everyone on the Dominion forum already knows.
i didn't know about the reddit thread.

this is the first i've heard of it,

Tassenix

01-10-2012

Quote:
You're obviously asking for upvotes without actually saying it. There is no need to call attention to your reddit thread when everyone on the Dominion forum already knows. I didn't downvote you or anything, I wish you the best of luck on the tournament, I just think this thread for it is a bit ridiculous.
No, really, I'm not. I was first thanking people for participating here, but also letting people know that I had made a thread on Reddit to get the word out, and people can continue to help the the event by posting there.

DG TheFeedski

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH View Post
i didn't know about the reddit thread.

this is the first i've heard of it,
And what I am saying is there is no point of you knowing about the Reddit thread when you already knew about the tournament.

Tassenix

01-10-2012

Quote:
And what I am saying is there is no point of you knowing about the Reddit thread when you already knew about the tournament.
While I agree that this is true, encouraging people who HAVE seen my other thread to post on the Reddit thread will help it reach a wider audience, which is what we are trying to accomplish here. Networking!

DG TheFeedski

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassenix View Post
While I agree that this is true, encouraging people who HAVE seen my other thread to post on the Reddit thread will help it reach a wider audience, which is what we are trying to accomplish here. Networking!
Fair enough. Best of luck.

Edit: I always jump to conclusion whens I drink. My bad man.

Tassenix

01-10-2012

Quote:
Fair enough. Best of luck.

Edit: I always jump to conclusion whens I drink. My bad man.
No worries! I was checking out your site, and I like it! I'm always happy to see others working to make Dominion grow.