@People who have chips and shoulders

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-07-2012

Why?

Two experiences within two games.

1) Someone picks Morde. I say, "Can you go bot? I heard he was solid." The guys say that he can, but that he knows I think he's a weak player; the only reason I would ask someone to go bot is because they're weak. I was like, "No...what?". It was really weird. Like he just assumed I thought he was bad, and he was not happy about it. I wonder if I asked him because our other champs seemed less suitable for the job. Nah!

2) Lux and I are fighting together between top and mid. We kill someone. I b, then say, "Lux, mid," because my map shows minions must've neutralized it during the fight. She grabs health pack at mid, runs around node, hightails it to center, then grabs the relic. She says, "You get it. Don't command me." I got it, couldn't get it to top in time to help Pantheon, Lux didn't bother trying, and we lose top. At the end, Lux had most kills on our team but fewest caps. Postgame, she brags instantly about how cool she is.

What's up with people?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMundungu

Senior Member

01-08-2012

They can't all be winners, but they sure can think that all they want.

Wish there was a better answer. Just rest assured, they're not all like that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

Senior Member

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenjjo View Post
oh just as a point of interest if you ignore a player in the lobby after a game it will keep you from ever being paired with that person again
lol no


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ozlin

Senior Member

01-08-2012

Yea, people have all sorts of different bugs up thier butts. As for Morde, that Champion has been deemed "The Huehue Master of Brazil." so he might have thought you were assuming he was brazilian because he locked him in? Thta Lux just seemed like a jerk anyhow, I always try to follow people's advise while trusting that they know better then me. And that's typically the way my victories occur XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argodis

Senior Member

01-08-2012

There are many underrated champions. Morde is one of them. He probably thought you were being sarcastic or something as people give you a lot of **** for picking "underpowered" champs on Dominion. I know because I play those type of champs often.

I was on this team once where this guy did nothing but **** talk our Vlad the entire game. "Vlad is a bad pick." Guys don't be surprised if Vlad loses bot." He just went on and on. Our Vlad dominated bot but we lost that game because the **** talker played poorly.


Never experienced anything like the second situation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lbgsloan

Senior Member

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VhakulaKhaulepi View Post
Why?

Two experiences within two games.

1) Someone picks Morde. I say, "Can you go bot? I heard he was solid." The guys say that he can, but that he knows I think he's a weak player; the only reason I would ask someone to go bot is because they're weak. I was like, "No...what?". It was really weird. Like he just assumed I thought he was bad, and he was not happy about it. I wonder if I asked him because our other champs seemed less suitable for the job. Nah!

2) Lux and I are fighting together between top and mid. We kill someone. I b, then say, "Lux, mid," because my map shows minions must've neutralized it during the fight. She grabs health pack at mid, runs around node, hightails it to center, then grabs the relic. She says, "You get it. Don't command me." I got it, couldn't get it to top in time to help Pantheon, Lux didn't bother trying, and we lose top. At the end, Lux had most kills on our team but fewest caps. Postgame, she brags instantly about how cool she is.

What's up with people?
Welcome to LoL, and the reason why people steadily begin to hate soloq and everyone in it. I seriously contemplate moving my message window off the screen every game because the only thing in it is rage, trash talk, and more rage. Sometimes someone might toss out a very hesitant 'gj' if you pentakill the other team or something. The reason I will never play dota 2 is because Valve will probably have in-game mic support. *shudders*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yeticakes

Junior Member

01-09-2012

Quote:
The reason I will never play dota 2 is because Valve will probably have in-game mic support. *shudders*
I for one, am ALL for in-game mic support. On one condition, the ability to mute individually. Iv come across some real dandy players, and a lot of what OP is talking about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-09-2012

Quote:
Welcome to LoL, and the reason why people steadily begin to hate soloq and everyone in it.
Some days I wonder whether or not a solo player should even bother. Most caps? Highest k/d/a? Solid build? Chance of losing still significant, and there's not much you can do about it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KimKelley

Senior Member

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
The reason I will never play dota 2 is because Valve will probably have in-game mic support. *shudders*
qft


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crzymdscntst

Senior Member

01-09-2012

Selfish play-styles are infuriating. Like a tank not actually initiating on SR.

However on Dominion, it's much clearer to spot the selfish play-style.

That Eve, that thinks killing people is obsolete and that she should just take the points close to their base.
That Garen, that farms minions while you try to take a point.
That Shaco, who doesn't go top and instead goes to their mid, losing you the battle.
That Lux (thinking on it, Lux players here are the most selfish) who doesn't cast a spell to help in a combat, using them instead to only defend herself or pick off enemies you just nuked to near hell, but ended up failing against just barely.

Each player could make an argument in their defense. It's case-to-case, but clear as daylight when you don't actually help your team.

Points are out of wack, meaning that 17 times suicided no-damage output Xin gets more points than me. The current system rewards bad plays. They need to work out the kinks in that before they even consider releasing Ranked.


12