Skin Ideas?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-07-2012

Riot has been releasing a lot of skins recently, and I figure that it would be interesting to see what we could come up with. I'm kind of partial to the idea of more "Medieval" skins like what Twitch has.

Medieval Garen: a knight in shining armor, complete with helmet and Demacian crest on his breastplate
Medieval Annie: Pretty little princess!
Medieval Gragas: Scotsman wearing a kilt, still carrying a barrel
Medieval Galio: A more granite-oriented, red-red eyed gargoyle instead of the blue and gold he is now.

Jaykoboy

01-07-2012

How about a raver Lux? I'd pay for THAT skin.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

Jazzy Jax.

Pwning with a sax and wearing a sweet tux and fedora.

Jaykoboy

01-07-2012

Master Yi needs moar love. Anyone have any ideas for him?

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

01-07-2012

I think they kind of covered the Yi bases with the whole samurai and jedi themes. However, I think that a kensai skin would be really cool. And I'm talking the Dungeons and Dragons kensai rather than the Japanese sword saints. He would be shirtless, revealing his countless battle scars, and not wearing his typical helmet, allowing us to see what is under the **** thing once and for all. If Kayle got to take her helmet off, why not Yi?

ThePickOfDestiny

01-08-2012

Faun Soraka.