Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Viktor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

01-07-2012

Honestly, Viktor, although he is 'undoubtedly the most powerful champion to ever fight on the fields of justice' (His words, not mine) does not find it necessarry to become a summoner and waste his time trying to become high-enough rank to post here. So, I offered to answer any questions you might have for him. He said yes...he still doesn't know I summon for Piltover.

Anyways, ask away!

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

01-07-2012

Jaykoboy, my colleague in the advice column circle, Jax, sent a response as soon as he got Viktor's message. I am afraid that my associate is not as genteel as you think he would be, though he certainly showed a great deal of restraint in this letter.

"Viktor,

First off, I would like to thank you for your kind reminder of the summoners' reduction of my skills in the removal of dodge runes. It was greatly appreciated and I had not heard it a couple of hundred times before.
Secondly, I would like to remind you that I don't need a third arm that cultivates insanity, and that your ultimate ability tickles.

Have a nice day,
Jax, Grandmaster at Arms"

Jaykoboy

01-07-2012

Thank you for the quick response. Viktor nearly tore my head off, but it was worth it to see the expression on his mask. I hope Jax has success on his thread!