Ask Viktor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

01-07-2012

Honestly, Viktor, although he is 'undoubtedly the most powerful champion to ever fight on the fields of justice' (His words, not mine) does not find it necessarry to become a summoner and waste his time trying to become high-enough rank to post here. So, I offered to answer any questions you might have for him. He said yes...he still doesn't know I summon for Piltover.

Anyways, ask away!

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-07-2012

Jaykoboy, my colleague in the advice column circle, Jax, sent a response as soon as he got Viktor's message. I am afraid that my associate is not as genteel as you think he would be, though he certainly showed a great deal of restraint in this letter.

"Viktor,

First off, I would like to thank you for your kind reminder of the summoners' reduction of my skills in the removal of dodge runes. It was greatly appreciated and I had not heard it a couple of hundred times before.
Secondly, I would like to remind you that I don't need a third arm that cultivates insanity, and that your ultimate ability tickles.

Have a nice day,
Jax, Grandmaster at Arms"

Jaykoboy

01-07-2012

Thank you for the quick response. Viktor nearly tore my head off, but it was worth it to see the expression on his mask. I hope Jax has success on his thread!