Ask Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-07-2012

I have recently convinced a very secretive member of the League to do his own Q and A style advice column. However, there was one stipulation: Jax agreed, so long as he is able to work through me, due to the fact he doesn't want any more paparazzi sneaking around his secluded home.

So please, ask away, and I will ensure that he gets all your questions.

Ršndom Guy

01-07-2012

Sir cool guy Jax

æHow do you feel about the idea of the league of restricting your ability of dodge, does it bother you or you have an idea on your mind?.

æWant to grab a beer someday? tell gragas to come too, its on me.

Salutes
Ršndom Guy

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

Jax... What are you? ».»

Nwol

01-07-2012

This is why we can't have nice things.

Jaykoboy

01-07-2012

Dear Jax,

Viktor wanted me to deliver a message to you. Here it is, word for...er...censored word.

"Jax, I want you to know that you are utterly worthless against me! With these new limitations on your dodging skills, you'll be absolutely nothing against my traps and lasers!

"Also, your pathetic advice thread will pale in utter glory to mine! All I have to do is get my page here to stop changing what I say around, although I may not do it, because honestly, Jaykoboy is the coolest summoner on the fields of justice, and we all pale in comparison to him.

"Just simply know, you don't stand a chance!"

-Viktor

Now, if you ask me, this thread should be great. What the grandmaster at arms has to say about anything should be very high-quality, and not be as...derogatory as some of the statements my human-hating cyborg companion has to say.

Enjoy your writing!

-Jaykoboy-

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ršndom Guy View Post
Sir cool guy Jax

æHow do you feel about the idea of the league of restricting your ability of dodge, does it bother you or you have an idea on your mind?.

æWant to grab a beer someday? tell gragas to come too, its on me.

Salutes
Ršndom Guy
Listen, Guy

Something tells me that the summoners will be changing the way my abilities and dodge work together, especially after a little bit of lamppost-shaped persuasion. As for the beer, be sure to bring a lot of cash. You've seen how he drinks, and my constitution concerning alcohol is only slightly less than his. Another stipulation: be sure that the bar we're meeting at isn't in Noxus. We have problems with the law enforcement there.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Jax... What are you? ».»
Silver thing,

I'm someone who's perfectly capable of whooping your ass. That's all you need to know.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Silverling

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
Silver thing,

I'm someone who's perfectly capable of whooping your ass. That's all you need to know.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
Good to know, I'll keep that in mind.

P.S. You are my fav champ by the way. Nothing pleases me more than beating down the enemy team with a fishing rod.

Jaykoboy

01-07-2012

Dear Jax,

Outside of that lampost, what's your favorite weapon to use?

-Jaykoboy

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Dear Jax,

Outside of that lampost, what's your favorite weapon to use?

-Jaykoboy
Jaykoboy,

When I'm not dominating the Fields of Justice with my trusty lamppost or a cardboard tube, I often fight with other improvised weapons like barstools, small children, etc. However, if I want to use a REAL weapon (imagine how terrifying that would be) I still like to wield polearms. My personal favorite is a greataxe, though I have been known to favor a simple quarterstaff on occasion.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms