Akali Build?

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soviet Mudkip

07-15-2010

I need an Item/Skill build pls.... the most effective and viable way to play her that gets me lots of kills :P

Arrivederco

07-16-2010

I do doran's blade > boots 1 > sheen > sorc boots > rylai's > abyssal/void staff > lich bane > sell dorans/buy guinsoo or hextech

rarely have games go beyond that but I'd get either zhonya's or a defense item.

T a e

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

07-16-2010

I'd rush rylai before anything but boots 1. Then if u getting lots of kills go for soulstealer otherwise go sheen and boots upgrade and lichbane.

Ixcel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2010

play a katarina or xin zhao, problem solved

MrHokage

Recruiter

07-16-2010

my build

boot1 3pots
farming well? -> guinsoo (core item)
decent? or failing? -> beserker/ninja tabi/merc boots depending on lineup
(sorc boots don't seem viable to me because mp is only really useful for shadow dance....)
sheens
rylais
turn sheen into lichbane
-gravy-
zonyas
gunblade if you're bored
or soulstealer somewhere in between if you're doing exceptional.

SoFFacet

07-16-2010

If you build anything but Rylais first (after boots) you're doing it wrong.

Soviet Mudkip

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixcel View Post
play a katarina or xin zhao, problem solved
so ur saying i can use my xin zhao build? cus if thats the case then yes it is problem solved..... im just wondering since some of her skills depend on ap too but also dps. so im thinking of using my xin zhao build since its a dps build that uses his ult as the kick ass initiator which i presume is similar to using her shadow dance? cus my xin zhao build is boots -> youmuu ghost -> last whisp -> frozen mallet -> inf edge -> phantom dancers since by then my attack speed is godly enough that they cant get away so would i be able to use that build for akali???

Kavanah

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Mudkip View Post
I need an Item/Skill build pls.... the most effective and viable way to play her that gets me lots of kills :P
Akali is like every other hero in the fact that you have to play a lot with her in order to utilize her best, and get lots of kills. Until then, be happy with coming out even on the scoreboard with some good assists. I'd gladly give you the link to my Akali guide on Leagucraft, however, their servers are down at the moment.

To address your question in a quick format:

Masteries: 9/21/0 or 21/9/0 make sure you have archaic knowledge in offensive and +damage. Make sure you have dodge and nimble and veteran scars in defence.

Runes: Red- Magic Pen, Yellow - Dodge, Blue - Magic Resist or Cooldown Reduction for quick rotations. Usually you can do 2 before you are out of energy. Quints - 2 Flat +32health, 1 Flat damage +2

Items: Dorans blade and Health Pot at start
Boots of Speed
Amp Tome
(turn amp tome into) Sheen
Giants belt
Amp Tome
(turn amp tome into) Meja's Soulstealer
Blasting Wand
Amp Tome
(turn blasting wand and amp tome into) Rylais
Merc Treads
Large Rod
Blasting Wand
(turn Rod and Wand into) Zhony's Ring
Blasting Wand
(turn sheen and wand into) Lichbane
(sell doran's and replace with) Guinsoo's

Summoner Spells: Ignite and Cleanse or Exhaust or Flash.

Skill order: Mark, Shroud, Mark, Cresent, Mark, Shadow Dance. Then level mark as you can and shadow dance as you can. Finish up cresent slash and then finally shroud. Get shroud at lvl 2 and mark at 3 as it helps with constant harrass or good last hitting from a distance.

Have fun. =)

Kavanah

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFFacet View Post
If you build anything but Rylais first (after boots) you're doing it wrong.
Well I'm going to go ahead and assume that you think I'm doing it wrong since I rush sheen first. Which is fine when we are all entitled to our own opinions.

So let me give you my opinion. Rushing a rylais is good and all, but I'd rather have my giants belt and a sheen + lizard buff. Besides, akali's main burst damage comes during levels 6-12 where people have not stacked magic resist, armor, or health. Her burst is nearly as OP as panth's during this point of the game, its her shining point. Why rush a defensive item during these crucial levels of akali? With sheen I can take someone (most heroes) down to 30% hp with one rotation + ignite. Which means I can easily finish them off with one more shadow>mark>attack and another shadow if need be. They aren't getting away.

So in my opinion, after playing Akali for over 160 games... you are doing it wrong.

Soviet Mudkip

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavanah View Post

Items: Dorans blade and Health Pot at start
Boots of Speed
Amp Tome
(turn amp tome into) Sheen
Giants belt
Amp Tome
(turn amp tome into) Meja's Soulstealer
Blasting Wand
Amp Tome
(turn blasting wand and amp tome into) Rylais
Merc Treads
Large Rod
Blasting Wand
(turn Rod and Wand into) Zhony's Ring
Blasting Wand
(turn sheen and wand into) Lichbane
(sell doran's and replace with) Guinsoo's
wait y do people say bolt for rylai sceptor then???? cus isnt that core item for akali now? O-o

1234511 ... 13