Help for Ahri AD build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Radgris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by moko0chan View Post
Let me add a bit more on to this. Orb also has a 7 second CD where an AD carry normally attacks 2.5
lol

this makes your whole argument invalid.

VectorFox

01-22-2012

i use an ad ahri, buy a few infinite edges maybe a last whisper depends if they have a tank or not and by end game almost all my hits are crits and deal 900 damage taking out anyone that doesn't have armor in 3 or 4 hits its awesome i have played heaps of matches where i vs other ahris and they use the recommended build and my scores are better then theirs i dont think all the people i have versed playing ahri is bad or not but they got much less kills then me. the problem with ahri is her skills are too much of a gamble to hit the enemy fox fire and her ult can accidentally hit a neutral monster or a minion and then you've lost you chance to finish the enemy off, her charm is used to hit the enemy and land all your hits if you miss well then you probably don't have a kill but auto attack is always going to hit.

acosn

01-22-2012

Ahri isn't for AD. You have capable, highly mobile AD carries in the game already. Vayne, Ezrael, Corki, Gangplank, Lee Sin, and Udyr are invariably going to do what an "AD" Ahri would do, better.

People gearing MR isn't a valid argument to not build Ahri AP. You have multiple options for mag pen, and Ahri is designed to be a sustained harasser.

People who gear MR aren't gearing DPS, which typically means that you can ignore them, and shouldn't even be focusing on them anyways. BV is a laughably bad item to fight Ahri with because it'd only fully negate her E.

Cenerae

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessplatinum View Post
i use an ad ahri, buy a few infinite edges maybe a last whisper depends if they have a tank or not and by end game almost all my hits are crits and deal 900 damage taking out anyone that doesn't have armor in 3 or 4 hits its awesome i have played heaps of matches where i vs other ahris and they use the recommended build and my scores are better then theirs i dont think all the people i have versed playing ahri is bad or not but they got much less kills then me. the problem with ahri is her skills are too much of a gamble to hit the enemy fox fire and her ult can accidentally hit a neutral monster or a minion and then you've lost you chance to finish the enemy off, her charm is used to hit the enemy and land all your hits if you miss well then you probably don't have a kill but auto attack is always going to hit.
Complete lack of punctuation aside, you lost any credibility you might have had when you mentioned building more than one infinity edge. It went sharply downhill from there.

Junksie

Recruiter

01-22-2012

Props for the original idea- Pity that you're getting flamed so hard. LoL is kind of anti-free speech :P Just like AD Kennen, I believe this could work if done right- But I also believe that Ahri is more AP. Then again, the charm and spirit rush ARE great at chasing and fleeing :P

Whoops, did I just agree with the minority? *Accepts all downvotes*