Immature Players: Are they being dealt with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oracle Fefe

01-07-2012

There was a case where a Graves ended up complaining about Teemo going AD, me not going full dps cause I was testing a build and just continuously raging all game long.

Really, I'm tired of these trolls in game thinking we're the trolls when they continue on and on and on about how bad people are. If it keeps up, im going to start /ignoring people.

Haunchbones

01-07-2012

lobby ITT

/popcorn

TyrPM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

Fortunately I never run into the same players but I always run into someone who wishes to blame another team mate for feeding or being bad, When they are trying a new champion or a new build or just a bad game even. And of course, You get the people who wanna yell "Report X for feeding/being bad"

But yeah... Would love to know how some of these players aren't banned, One yesterday for me started in all chat calling his team effing noobs, Can't play, Terrible players, yelling racist comments non stop.. etc etc. LoL has some of the worse community imho

Ichika Senpai

01-08-2012

No matter what the scores were, anazaman, you were a straight up immature *****. Become a little less butthurt and grow up a bit.

magaline

01-08-2012

If someone is not playing their fullest possibly bad internet connection or just getting used to the player. I remember getting raged on for trying nunu for the first time in a BOT game. I use bot games to try out new players or new strategies to get the hang of it before going into a pvp game. My whole team raged on me. First time nunu and jungle. They were very rude and I was trying to broaden my champion selection to know the ins and outs of all types of champs. Its very discouraging to be called names and be reported as a bad player in a simple bot game for trying new champs.