Immature Players: Are they being dealt with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSemiotic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

Almost everyday, I have to deal with players that are altogether rude and ignorant. They constantly rant and rage and troll. I sometimes see the SAME players again and again in-game. I'm just wondering how Riot is monitoring the reported players and what they are doing about them. I want a better gaming community and I would like some reassurance that Riot is taking measures to remove players such as this.

anazaman

01-07-2012

what MrSemiotic never mentioned is that he fed all game with a score of 2/10 and continued to feed eve and vlad.

anazaman

01-07-2012

What MrSemiotic never mentioned is that he fed all game and ended with a score of 3/10. He continued to feed eve and Vlad until they became impossible to kill eve finishing on 10/7 and vlad on 11/6.

anazaman

01-07-2012

he also blacked out all the score because he knows he fed

D3athch3ater

01-07-2012

I doubt the issue here is "feeding"
I don't really know why you double posted
For all i know, this player might have been having a bad game, or maybe he genuinely IS bad.
The point he is trying to make is that players like you change get a change in attitude

anazaman

01-07-2012

I understand some people have a bad game, but when they feed and blame other for their mistakes.

MrSemiotic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

I never blamed you, but the entire team did ask for your cooperation, which you didnt give.
You were pushing some random lane every teamfight and then started to insult everyone
You eventually got yourself reported by everyone on your team, and even the enemy team.

anazaman

01-07-2012

u did blame me everytime u died, saying im never there. if u look at the scores, i have the same number of assists as you

MrSemiotic

01-07-2012

thats wonderful, then you should explain why everybody in the game reported you

anazaman

01-07-2012

Very simple, because u all fed and decided to report me