So, why is this even allowed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathmare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Why wouldn't it be allowed? I don't understand why you would make a post complaining about it in forums instead of figuring out how to beat it next time you come across it. Waste of time to me.

Newfie007

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallant019 View Post
They had purple, and I had 511 creep score, with 33k gold by end of game. They refused to come out unless Tryn was dead.
and you couldn't blow them up in a second? or blow up the tower? I find I only get stuck in this situation if both teams are equally fed.

Deathcrow666

01-15-2012

Dude all I got from your post is. "Zomg QQ we lost when we had a Trynd on our team!" How about don't suck and play smart.

getdunked92

01-16-2012

if they are pushed to there last turret it means your team is stronger then theres............solution? farm hard and defend nexus turret and you might be able to get a lucky ace push a few towers recall when you spawn and do it all over again it's not cheap it's logic

getdunked92

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfie007 View Post
and you couldn't blow them up in a second? or blow up the tower? I find I only get stuck in this situation if both teams are equally fed.
you can buy the same items with 15k as you can with 33k

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

The lasers are imba. Left side activates at bottom step and right side at top. Also the right side minions (bottom lane) freaking rally into the bottom step of the left side. The enemy team doesn't even have to kite them. It's extremely annoying to have to farm the jungle the next 30 minutes in order to get beefy enough to take the left side's nexus turret when you should have one so much earlier. It makes the game boring and frustrating.

MauJustice

01-23-2012

I had a very similar incident.

After purely dominating the game and pushing both towers/inhibs, controlling every dragon...their team (Teemo/Nasus/Brand) were able to prevent us from getting the tower. Nasus would slow us to a crawl and Brand and Teemo would just lay into us while standing at the safety of their fountain.

After going on for over an hour, in which they hadn't left their fountain for over 30 straight minutes....we got frustrated and lost. Because at that point I wanted to get out of the game more than I wanted the win.

Tldr - If the turret was on the other side of the nexus, that game would have ended 20 minutes in and the team that deserved the win would have gotten it.