I figured out why I prefer dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-07-2012

No Metagame team comps. No Ap mid/support carry bot/tanky dps top/jungler

Just play what you want, and you should do reasonably against the other team.

That more than any other aspect of dominion is why I play it.

Bonabon

01-07-2012

Bot is the new Top.

Mister Blaqk

01-07-2012

Agreed. Kills and deaths don't matter as much as caping a location and it makes the game exciting that I can win a game with 23 nexus life and make a comeback making the enemy go from 247 to 0.

Zeynothix

01-07-2012

I like it because I don't like micromanaging creeps for 20 minutes. Last hitting creeps has got to be the most boring activity in this game. I would rather brawl with other players.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

I like it because gold is something you can work for to get more, but if you decide to go offensive you dont' NEED to be successful with EVERY gank to be able to keep up in exp/gold, you can focus on just pushing htem back to base (something that DOES help in SR, but it also means your behind cause you got no gold/exp)

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-07-2012

PvP!!!!!!!!!!!

Exsnypre

01-07-2012

Number one reason for me:

If I have a moron on my team, the pain ends in 15-20 minutes rather than 35-45 minutes (morons have a tendency not to surrender).

Dr Evěl

Recruiter

01-07-2012

no boring farming

less player 'tude

it's fun, it's good... bad game? only 15 mins wasted

Inkyjinx

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeynothix View Post
Last hitting creeps has got to be the most boring activity in this game.
this has always been my prime complaint with LoL - the laning phase is completely counter-intuitive.

my goal is not to down the enemy turret as quickly as possible, but carefully manage a line of creeps... Its just DUMB.

Shinikama

01-07-2012

I like it a lot more lately because I feel like I can just jump in with whatever and play how I want to.
A teaam of squishies has just as good of a shot as a team of tanky DPS or even full tanks. Hell, even an all-Leona team could do well, if they rushed the top and played defense the rest of the game.
Plus, I suck at last-hitting, so it's more satisfying to play for me.