Playing immature *******

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MetaSolaray

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongmilk View Post
I picked another ad because i figured why not since they had a worthless team comp too. -_- do yall not read? i said they had 2 melee ad. so why not have 2 ranged ad? actually they have 3 melee ryze and a heimer. i would not have picked tristana if they didnt start with 2 melee. learn to read.. jesus
wait....

Quote:
I i said they had 2 melee ad. so why not have 2 ranged ad? actually they have 3 melee ryze and a heimer.
Rammus says "ok"

The reason they raged at you is because you picked ANOTHER squishy ranged AD carry who would need farm. So either you or cait would have to take top against a melee champ that could ignore your "love shots" and go for kills.

First blood doesn't mean GG, cause the enemy team was able to spin it around on you. If 2nd pick or first pick takes your "Main" role then you take another. If you go draft pick it's generally with the assumption that you can do more then one role, cause you want "good" team comps. If you picked another AD range when teh team didn't need that to fill out YOUR team comp then that's why they got mad at you. Doesn't matter (Unless counterpicking) what the team picks, if they make a bad comp counterpick that comp and pick a solid one. Janna, brand, Cait, and Trist and Noc.....that's four very soft targets....and Noc can be tankish atmogs build .3.

TheOneMillion

01-07-2012

Quote:
i dont see how im immature. i wasnt the one *****ing the whole game. they all picked who they wanted (fail team comp by everyone on my team) i have no problem with that. but they shouldnt ***** and CRY only at me. i wasnt *****ing and crying like an immature ******.
You mean like the crying you are doing now..?

Trollsgunnatroll

01-07-2012

Well, the reason people are rageing at you is your swearing at everyone else for being immature and really? If you KNEW what immature MEANS then you would know that that is very immature. And right now you are sounding like a very immature 10 year old kid...

SacredWinds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

I agree they shouldnt have followed you or blamed you for not tanking. But picking an ad carry after cait was picked is kinda a ****** move. Your supposed to fill the roles your team needs.

Meløn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

I saw that you picked Trist after Cait and I stopped reading.
Your fault for not knowing character roles or manning up to your team's needs.

Queen Sejuani

01-07-2012

Your own fault, don't lock in an ranged AD when you already see somebody pick Cait.

It is dumb, I know, but I would rather have a team comp, than 4 people locking in AD carries and the last guy going Ap

Fro Zhenn

01-08-2012

You need to learn how to play other champs well. Just cause other people are "saying" **** it (which the team comp wouldnt have been bad if you tanks) doesnt mean you should. You are exactly the type of people your complaining about the fact you posted this shows how immature you are and naive oh top of that. GL HF getting better but you need to work on your knowledge of the game and instead of waiting for others to tell you what to do, know what to do on your own. But regardless, about 85% of leaguers are immature jerks with no concern for the community of the game. But gaming in general is exactly that everyone is a troll nowadays cause they cant have it their way. Later for anyone with the slightest idea of metagame and team comp and game phasing hit me up we will talk and maybe get a partnership going my elo is in a gutters cause of people like the thread host and the people he/she is complaining about.

Dawson65

01-08-2012

30% of the entire community are immature *******, there's nothing you can do to stop trolling or feeding. Uninstall or quit *****ing.