Playing immature *******

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bongmilk

01-06-2012

OK i Just finished a game heres my story.
we were in draft pick. please note that no one on my team discussed team composition except one guy and he didnt direct it towards me or anyone while in the lobby.

first person picked nocturne.
second person picked cait.
I picked tristana. after i picked is when they got mad at ME for not setting up a team right. when no one else did either.
4th picked xerath.
5th picked janna because asked brand or support janna.
also take note i called bottom first. i actually called bot then called bottom. then cait called bot. few seconds later janna called bot.
we go in the game and both of them FOLLOW me to bottom.
i then proceed to get first blood (for our team)
then cait finally decides to go top.

then we get rushed 3 on bot tower and they take it out.

I GET BLAMED.
THEY SAY I SUCK.
THEY SAY IM A NOOB.
THEY SAY ITS MY FAULT WERE LOSING
( before we were all even level 6)
and then xerath gets mad i didnt go mid or choose a tank.(he MENTIONED NOTHING OF A TANK) I was even third to choose so i chose who im alright with.
i mean they ALL chose who they wanted to so why do I get *****ed at? the ENTIRE GAME
20 minute game because we surrender(because im a noob and i suck for some reason) they never gave me an answer to why i sucked. except said "you chose second ad" i mean thats no big deal. its truly not about team comp we didnt even have a tank. what you really need its COOPORATION. not *****ing at one person for choosing who they wanted to play just as everyone else did.
ALSO i only chose trist because the enemy team chose 2 melee ad before i chose trista so i thought why not get the range on them eh?

hahaha also i did better than everyone on my turn except nocturne. cait went 1/5 btw.

anyways my point is...

We should be able to quit without getting banned or reported, or at least surrender from the beginning. I dont like playing with kids,******* who dont cooporate but instead fight fight fight because they CANT WIN EVERY GAME.

Its not fair that we mature gamers who actually want to have fun and not fight with everyone we get the chance to. we shouldnt have to commit an entire match with kids who fight the entire team. its not fair. i deal with this kind of stuff almost every game. its always little kids who dont get their way..

#rageover

bongmilk

01-06-2012

I'm sorry for all grammar and spelling errors. I'm also sorry for posting this in wrong area if I did so.
I'ts just unbearable. This game would be sooo much better if people cooperated instead of fought over who sucks and whos pro.

bongmilk

01-06-2012

This game is great I or anyone should'nt have to be forced into a match with mostly arrogant children who fight fight fight and not be expected to quit because our fun is RUINED.

LancerXXX

01-07-2012

Judging from what you've written, I don't see how you're not one of the people you're complaining about, i.e. an "immature ******".

WarlordMichael

01-07-2012

I am still not sure how you lost a tower that early even with 3 people on bottom most likely their 2 bots and jungle they cant safely dive you till after level 6 (unless you and janna both had very low hp after harass or something as after the FB the support should have backed for a ward while you CSed to prevent the inevitable gank).

Also running a cait solo top is kind of risky, the majority of top solos can basically ignore her dps in lane and just farm and harass freely (cait works well with a 2nd player as you get much more damage on the enemies and can kill people).

Pretty much though lacking a good top solo (tanky dps of some sort) or even a good counter top (teemo is a better counter top choice if you want to run a ranged type champion top for killing the tanky players with his on hit poison his dps on harass is very impressive if he builds ap).

Loctorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

Here's the thing. In the current meta, running double AD carry is a no-no unless well thought out (it's solo queue so let's just forget about that bit). If someone picks Cait and you wanted Trist, the onus is on you to pick a different role (be it solo top, jungle, support or mid). It sucks sure but so does being 4th and last pick, and four people deal with it every draft pick game, because draft is for people who give a **** about team comp. You say everyone got who they wanted? What if brand wanted Ashe that game? That Janna probably hates playing support but does it because she wants to win games and this time that meant taking support. They may have said nothing because they planned to work around the other picks. If you don't know, be the man and say "Who does everyone want/I would like x role". If some kid is like NO I X ROLE then don't fight, just take a different champ.

Moral of the story is, if you don't want to be raged at for derping a team comp, play blind pick.

MountnDewYa

Recruiter

01-07-2012

y did u pick a ranged carry when someone already picked a ranged carry?

bongmilk

01-07-2012

I picked another ad because i figured why not since they had a worthless team comp too. -_- do yall not read? i said they had 2 melee ad. so why not have 2 ranged ad? actually they have 3 melee ryze and a heimer. i would not have picked tristana if they didnt start with 2 melee. learn to read.. jesus

bongmilk

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerXXX View Post
Judging from what you've written, I don't see how you're not one of the people you're complaining about, i.e. an "immature ******".
i dont see how im immature. i wasnt the one *****ing the whole game. they all picked who they wanted (fail team comp by everyone on my team) i have no problem with that. but they shouldnt ***** and CRY only at me. i wasnt *****ing and crying like an immature ******.

bongmilk

01-07-2012

but now i see the majority of lol is stupid kids.