OP malahazar voidling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrystalSundancer

01-11-2012

Zilean's Ult is way more OP. Its like a free GA. So OP...

Kafkaesque

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RupeeLord View Post
wtf is a MALAZAHAR?
MALAZAHAR? REALLY?

MALZAHAR*******
You, sir, are obnoxious. -_-

Haunchbones

01-11-2012

i agree with the op, that minion has killed me more than 1000 times a match and its just not fair clearly balance issue we need to nerf irelia

Tarogato

01-12-2012

I got completely shredded by a Malz voidling with Visions on me just the other day, so I know the feeling. He wasn't even casting spells on me, I have no idea why it did so much damage - felt like it was... 600 or so.

GG Cartman

01-12-2012

Just kill it as soon as it spawns it gets stronger over time... and towers wreck them in 2 hits.

Lomo Cat 4

01-12-2012

I main Malz and I have seen voidling take half of an enemy's HP combined with Malefic Visions . Its also good for taking turrets but somehow the turret always targets the voidling first. Also, late game you can get 2 of them.

Kazfiel

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarogato View Post
I got completely shredded by a Malz voidling with Visions on me just the other day, so I know the feeling. He wasn't even casting spells on me, I have no idea why it did so much damage - felt like it was... 600 or so.
Malefic visions, when fed, can do 1k dmg in 4 seconds. Thats why mal is fun against tryn. He ults, you ult. Ult done? Dot. Bye tryn.

Same goes for every other 1v1. Malefic visions --> ult + minion --> malefic visions.

That's 4000 dmg or something. His aoe I have not included, its slightly harder to hit. But that's.. 4% health per sec for 8?

Squishy as **** though. 5 archangels and a rabadon. Come at me bro.