Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

OP malahazar voidling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrystalSundancer

01-11-2012

Zilean's Ult is way more OP. Its like a free GA. So OP...

Kafkaesque

01-11-2012

Quote:
RupeeLord:
wtf is a MALAZAHAR?
MALAZAHAR? REALLY?

MALZAHAR*******

You, sir, are obnoxious. -_-

Haunchbones

01-11-2012

i agree with the op, that minion has killed me more than 1000 times a match and its just not fair clearly balance issue we need to nerf irelia

Tarogato

01-12-2012

I got completely shredded by a Malz voidling with Visions on me just the other day, so I know the feeling. He wasn't even casting spells on me, I have no idea why it did so much damage - felt like it was... 600 or so.

GG Cartman

01-12-2012

Just kill it as soon as it spawns it gets stronger over time... and towers wreck them in 2 hits.

Lomo Cat 4

01-12-2012

I main Malz and I have seen voidling take half of an enemy's HP combined with Malefic Visions . Its also good for taking turrets but somehow the turret always targets the voidling first. Also, late game you can get 2 of them.

Kazfiel

01-13-2012

Quote:
Tarogato:
I got completely shredded by a Malz voidling with Visions on me just the other day, so I know the feeling. He wasn't even casting spells on me, I have no idea why it did so much damage - felt like it was... 600 or so.

Malefic visions, when fed, can do 1k dmg in 4 seconds. Thats why mal is fun against tryn. He ults, you ult. Ult done? Dot. Bye tryn.

Same goes for every other 1v1. Malefic visions --> ult + minion --> malefic visions.

That's 4000 dmg or something. His aoe I have not included, its slightly harder to hit. But that's.. 4% health per sec for 8?

Squishy as **** though. 5 archangels and a rabadon. Come at me bro.