OP malahazar voidling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hotfire

01-08-2012

OP? nah. But **** it's annoying when I'm laning and it blocks the best angles for skill shots

BBFSmokedCayenne

01-08-2012

LOL those things are far from OP! They are feast stacks for me. >: D

Jake Chief

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

Every character is op in a way. Except Eve... poor thing needs a rework IMO

TranscendentSon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

this.

18X Jake

01-10-2012

A good malz player knows how to use visions to harass the **** out of enemies with the voidling. It's actually a lot of damage.

Knowknothing

01-10-2012

actually his minion deals a lot more damage than you think it is 20+ 5x the level you are -- which when youre trapped in his void zone+him ulting you with the dot up..youre going down regardless of what you have... the main thing is that yeah he cannot control it so thats basically the only good thing going against malzahar but the pet is smiteable for those who jungle or have smite -- i like smiting his minion and instantly killing it

bopoznpvt

01-11-2012

I think that the ultimate ability that teemo has is imbalanced. He places mushrooms that damage AND slow you AND they are invisible. At least Caitlyn's traps are visible even though they stun you. Please consider changing teemo.

Kize

01-11-2012

wtf is a MALAZAHAR?
MALAZAHAR? REALLY?

MALZAHAR*******

Hellow

01-11-2012

malz voidling is op? annies passive has a stun bro. maybe they should switch it and u qq less

18X Jake

01-11-2012

You can control the voidling with maelific visions, that's what it's there for. Once you build your voidling you cast visions and it will attack the person...