Leona in the 3 v 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McC1oud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Hey, is Leona useful in 3 v 3?

Info on initial build items too thnx.

Kopfshuss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

In 3v3 Leo is only good if you have and intense damage output from your other teammates. All Leo is, is control with minimal damage.

Spiteful Specter

01-07-2012

Leona can be played duo top/bot with cait or graves

Sam

01-07-2012

Leona can only be good if you got a nice aoe comp. Other than that she is only a tank.

pochoclotot

01-07-2012

With specific team compositions she can excel, she has awesome CC and can take some punishment, but her damage output is really low. So you gotta build your team around her, you could use champions with AoE skills or good burst. Itemwise I think you should build Hp mostly and then pure tank based on the other team. Merc's, FoN, Banshee's, Frozen mallet, Guardian Angel and an optional 6th item would be my suggested build (I haven't played her much but you can make her unkillable if you build right and have a smart team)

Boo

01-07-2012

terrible