Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ashe Item Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iNoobii

01-06-2012

I saw some Ashe playing with 3 Bloodthirsters, Boots of Swiftness, and a Phantom Dancer at level 18. Didn't even have an Infinity Edge. I forgot how he did as Ashe, but I'm wondering what the community thinks of this build.

Everspace

01-06-2012

Quote:
iNoobii:
I saw some Ashe playing with 3 Bloodthirsters, Boots of Swiftness, and a Phantom Dancer at level 18. Didn't even have an Infinity Edge. I forgot how he did as Ashe, but I'm wondering what the community thinks of this build.

That's terrible.

Although Ashe can pretty much itemize anything AD and do fairly well.

I like IE and PD, but I have sprung for BT if I needed a focus on lifesteal or Black Cleaver (which I think isn't used enough).

XbL Bad Oman

01-06-2012

needs more crit

SuperSobotka

01-07-2012

before your level 10 you shouldhave a vamp scepter

people under estimate how good it is to be able to pop into the jungle and heal up after a team fight, and once you get enough damage you will be healing for over a hundred per auto attack

"ill get it after i finish my banshee veil" NO, having more sustain makes you tankier, its less then 500 gold GET A VAMP SCEPTER