The League of Legends Chronicles - a story similar to LotR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zergon II

01-06-2012

I'm starting the story again! Now much more better than before! Please comment in the other post, as this is the old one. I've deleted what i've written so far in this one, so there are no spoilers. Enjoy!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3138553

Jaykoboy

01-06-2012

Still not 'nuff Yi. But upvote anyways!

-Jaykoboy-

Fitzguy

01-06-2012

Thats a really good read

hope to see more

Zergon II

01-06-2012

Quote:
I need Master Yi. I'm sorry, but he's my favorite character (Played him since level 1, bought him by level 6, was regular with him by 8) and he'd also probably fit into the story well 'nuff.
Every champion is going to appear in this story (with the exception of one or two) Just wait and you'll see! (Master Yi is going to be one of the main characters of it)

Jaykoboy

01-06-2012

/fistpump YES!

Rezuvious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

so when do your holidays end exactly?

FelixKam

01-09-2012

Still not the longest one out there... Necromonger's is much longer than yours. But you do have a nice story coming along. You'll need more posts soon at this rate...

Zergon II

01-10-2012

Chapter 2 is about to be finished. I just need to traduce it. To summarize: the characters will have to travel all around Valoran.

Jaykoboy

01-10-2012

I would've posted one of my favorite fanfics by now, but unfortunately, it's got ~60,045 letters in it, and because of the way I copy-pasted it, it would've taken at least an hour to get it re-done.

Come to think about it, I'm going to re-post it in segments, like I did before. (Unfortunately, some of them are pitifully short, so I may have to do some combining. )

Zergon II

01-14-2012

I'm waiting for Erwiind to traduce chapters 2 and 3, sorry for making you wait too much!