AD Carries, Counter-Picking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lotter Reed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

I'd like to know which AD carries counter others, (Counter being it's easier to win lane)
Like Graves is good against Vayne, etc...

Only Ranged AD carries

Kenshin Akira

01-06-2012

I think Graves can beat Tristana, since his passive can pretty much nullify her early poke during the laning levels and still be able to burst her down. Kog'Maw can trade evenly with Cait once he picks up a few levels of W and be an excellent counter to HP-stacking champs like ChoGath and Volibear later too.

Lotter Reed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Thank you, what about the relations between these: Trist, Cait, Vayne, Graves, Kogmaw, Ezreal. And who is good against graves?

xXCFXx Avenger

01-06-2012

rage

U FORGOT CORKI U #%!@$^!#$#%&*#^$%&^$*%&#^$&@%#^$@%##$^#*%&#^&$@%#$ %@#$!%@!$^#%&$^*%^&$%^$%#$@#$@^%#&$%$%@$%!#$~@$#%& $^*%&(^&$*^#$@^#!%$~

/rage

Scrubsicle

01-06-2012

Rage, you forgot Twitch and Sivir.

Kazfiel

01-06-2012

Counter twitch, oracles.
Counter sivir, reflexes. If you let her beat you as graves/vayne/cait etc you're just slow.

Counter against corki, no idea. Sorry.

Kenshin Akira

01-06-2012

I'd think Corki is beat by constant harass. He has a rather slow movespeed without going boots-first, and his only real option for escape is Valkyrie.

Not sure exactly who'd be better against Graves, to be completely honest. Probably whoever can poke him safely without having to eat Buckshot. Maybe Caitlyn or Sivir? Come to think of it, I'm not sure whether Sivir can spellshield his Q or not. Maybe?

Loctorak

01-07-2012

Graves needs to be very close to be fully effective. To that end someone like Kog or Corki would handle him better later game. Early honestly just be careful. Best counter I've found. With a healing support he is extremely hard to bring down, but he also can't get close enough to the opponent (if you're playing safe) to bring them down with risking his own life.

In lane I'd say graves is one of the harder match ups I get.

Lotter Reed

01-07-2012

Thx, indeed I forgot Corki and Sivir, Twitch I just find lame. And Graves + Sona, what AD support should I use? Soraka,Taric + Corki/Kog would do fine?

Lotter Reed

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazfiel View Post
Counter twitch, oracles.
Counter sivir, reflexes. If you let her beat you as graves/vayne/cait etc you're just slow.

Counter against corki, no idea. Sorry.
Actually Sivir is pretty good against Cait, because she has free mana from traps, and Q's because of casting time.