Matchmaking is terrible!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moemed

01-06-2012

I find it amusing that when i have a TERRIBLE PATHETIC player on my team who trash talks the entire match (practically 99% of the LoL community) and i just so happen to randomly get him again in matchmaking. So i decide, screw it i dont wanna deal with this for another match lets Que dodge, first one of the day and i have to wait 15 minutes? There should be an option for "this person is a dumb**** who afked last match so i dont want him on my team" that doesnt punish me by wasting my time.

Bladesk8ter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

It most probably was not the first dodge of the day for you, as the first dodge would have given you a five minute wait time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moemed View Post
There should be an option for "this person is a dumb**** who afked last match so i dont want him on my team" that doesnt punish me by wasting my time.
You too seem to be part of the 99%.

Moemed

01-07-2012

of course some troll ****** shows up as usual

faster lag

01-07-2012

would you like a wamburger with them french cry's and a tall glass of I'm skilled and every 1 else sucks?

QQ more plz I'm sure that's what the LoL community wants you to do. just uninstall if its that bad

HwaaRang

01-07-2012

so trolling re

Biffels

01-07-2012

1. That was your second dodge of the day.
2. Ignore the player and voila, they can't get matched with you.
3. The ELO system was created for 1v1 match ups. Most commonly chess but I'm not sure if it originated from chess. Trying to use an ELO system to match TEN people together will have flaws. I recently played a game against a karthus who had 19 total wins...I'm at 400. It happens.