Underrated champs.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

Ezreal.

A lot of people think he's garbage compared to other carries, but he's top-tier and pubstomp material on the asian servers.
Looking to another server's meta is the best way to tell whose being underestimated here.

Skylam

01-07-2012

anivia... dat wall so annoying

Skylam

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggsly View Post
Cass is super fun to play and what I would consider a power bot and hardly ever seen. I play her a lot with armor yellows to help with survivability and so far the only champ that can out push me early is Shyvanna. But I honestly think Shyv was custom built for dominion.
problem with shyvana is if she cant keep her W up she is the most kitable champion in the game, since it requires her to hit something to extend the duration fi you stay just out of range of her AA she is useless

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
trundle with 40% cdr and max rank contaminate and pillar can be really scary. dominion encourages him to stack attack damage (and other melee carry stats) and abuse his steroids. he can be scary in the jungle when camping, as well as be effective in team fights with proper use of pillar. as a bonus, he benefits a lot if he has a rammus to ult on the other team, and his passive + health relics can keep him healthy in battles of attrition.

it's not to say that he doesn't have weaknesses, but i think that people tend to build him how they know him (as a jungler on sr that maxes rabid bite first) and end up thinking he's weak overall as a result.
Yup, that's how I'd been building him :P

I'll have to try that out and see how it works. DPS Trundle intrigues me!

FoX2525

01-07-2012

If one more person tries to play Trundle and trolls me (no pun intended)... Ima start banning him. I have had 2 in the past few games and guess what? Useless, except in very specific kite comps..

JasmineChen

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
problem with shyvana is if she cant keep her W up she is the most kitable champion in the game, since it requires her to hit something to extend the duration fi you stay just out of range of her AA she is useless
about the best way to avoid this I found: group up, convince enemy to kite someone else

not really fully satisfactory

Taenaryn

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
I think Anivia is underrated. Her wall and ult can block off entire lanes fairly easily. It's just in draft you see alot of people pick champs that are strong and easy to play such as: Ryze, Warwick, Skarner, Urgot, Poppy etc..
Anivia is strong. With her ult on the enemy tower, the enemy HAS to move off which makes your fight much easier because they don't have the tower helping. With her ult on her own tower, she prevents dance-capping (one guy fighting while the other channels to stop the turret). With her wall, just as in SR, she can prevent escape or ensure it, or split up the enemy team into manageable chunks. She's a stunbot, does good damage, and a very good slow.

I have seen very few Anivias, but when I do see them, I smile a little inside because they always have something to contribute whether for defense, utility or offence.

IMSOJUICY

01-07-2012

please don't pick anivia after the other team picks le blanc, ezreal, and fizz, and think you're gonna wall off anyone.

MMKH

01-08-2012

I've been playing a lot of Corki lately and he's pretty fun and viable when played right. His missiles are great for interrupting captures and overall good for bombarding the enemy and scouting bushes. Not to mention he has a long range leap with Valkyrie maxed and at max CDR every 7 seconds or so. He also clears minion waves and pushes easily.