3150 IP Champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SerenityPower

01-07-2012

Akali!

sircaptain otter

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxdec View Post
Don't pick pantheon, he doesn't really fit into this meta.
lies lol who told u that oh what panteon yeah he no fit but that MANTHEON DOES lol
trust me us that mantheon as a jungle yeah not the pick but its a game and have fun unless its rank it shouldnt matter

Rokkye

01-07-2012

akali got so UP after nerf

Excited Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by burninblaza2 View Post
ok, I bought Akali....uber squishy at first, destroys at late game if fed. My good friend who referred me to this game plays Pantheon, he's kinda like an AD Jax, kinda, he chews through mana a lot tho. They also nerfed his ulti, it used to go from your nexus, to there's. Now it goes about 1/3 way, so i guess from your nexus to mid. and Idk abt gp, he looks good, tho i've never played him or cared much for him =/ hope this helps, see ya on the rift!
Actually, if you're looking for a carry, akali isn't it. If you don't end the game fast, she gets pretty bad.

Shadowjak101

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Boy From Mars View Post
Actually, if you're looking for a carry, akali isn't it. If you don't end the game fast, she gets pretty bad.
Not true. Especially if you have 10+ kills late game and decent farm Akali is a beast who can instakill carries with one combo, and is one of the best chasers and runners the game has to offer... she doesn't drop off at all late game unless the inexplicable focusing during team fights occurs (of course).