3150 IP Champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiggy

01-06-2012

Alright so I finally saved up enough IP for 1 3150 Champion. I was pretty dead set on Gangplank but now Im torn between 3 Champions:

Gangplank

Akali

Pantheon

I just want a champion who is fun to play and rapes the other team 5v5. If you have anyother suggestions on champs tell me!

burninblaza2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

ok, I bought Akali....uber squishy at first, destroys at late game if fed. My good friend who referred me to this game plays Pantheon, he's kinda like an AD Jax, kinda, he chews through mana a lot tho. They also nerfed his ulti, it used to go from your nexus, to there's. Now it goes about 1/3 way, so i guess from your nexus to mid. and Idk abt gp, he looks good, tho i've never played him or cared much for him =/ hope this helps, see ya on the rift!

Shiggy

01-06-2012

Ended up buying Gangplank because of his dominance early and late game. Plus his Remove Scurvy is ridiculously OP

Killua2011

01-06-2012

Pantheon if you want early game rapage (every time I play him I get like 10+ kills early but then not many from then on) Gangplank if you are into AD carrys and Akali if your into ninjas
EDIT: woops forgot to refresh my page old thread

Emperor Hick

01-06-2012

Ya GP is a great champ to start out with since you can screw up and get caught, but you can eat oranges and it is K.

Try and save up for a full critical chance rune page for him. 20% crit chance before items is awesome for early harrass with parrley and a critical hit. GET CHUNKED

NapalmBrain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

you made the right choice with GP best kit of the 3, akali being close second

SavageWolves

01-06-2012

I agree; Akali is fun, but she has the hidden passive of GETS FOCUSED EVERY TEAMFIGHT.

Which is why you build GA on her.

Neoman321

01-06-2012

Hey nice name
I like GP the best dunno why though

Waxdec

01-07-2012

Don't pick pantheon, he doesn't really fit into this meta.

Trollsgunnatroll

01-07-2012

Well I know you already picked GP but for your second one, I would pick akali, just for the fact that 1. She is ridiculously OP if fed 2. She can easily penta with her sustain (Passive + gunblade) and 3. She does get focused a lot, but build a GA on her and dont eat some oranges and you be K.