Weapons that Riot hasn't used yet for champions.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aliete

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by driredeath View Post
Kusarigama
I took it off the list cuz I just found out on surrender@20 that there is a new champion on the PBE called Thresh who uses this along with a lantern.

UkyoSonoda

Fathootz

01-08-2013

Eye lasers

Thespian Tea

01-08-2013

Claymore- The Highlander-esque Tryndamere Skin.
Halberd- Blood Knight Hecarim has a highly stylized version.
Dual Swords- Shen, yo.
Dire Axe- Not sure what this is, but I have a pretty good idea, so... Darius, much?
Cestus- Muay Thai Lee Sin, technically. He hands are bound in rope, which serves the same purpose as a cestus in Muay Thai(also ceremonial.) And, lol Vi.

I know most of those come from skins, but I figured they were worth mentioning regardless. /edit

/edit scratch out Akali for Sai, for some reason I was under the impression that a Sai was a sickle of sorts, not a swordbreaker.

Aliete

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepaintrolley View Post
Claymore- The Highlander-esque Tryndamere Skin.
Halberd- Blood Knight Hecarim has a highly stylized version.
Dual Swords- Shen, yo.
Dire Axe- Not sure what this is, but I have a pretty good idea, so... Darius, much?
Cestus- Muay Thai Lee Sin, technically. He hands are bound in rope, which serves the same purpose as a cestus in Muay Thai(also ceremonial.) And, lol Vi.

I know most of those come from skins, but I figured they were worth mentioning regardless. /edit

/edit scratch out Akali for Sai, for some reason I was under the impression that a Sai was a sickle of sorts, not a swordbreaker.
For the Halberd I believe something like this might be closer.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6...dfb1o1_500.jpg

Is Shen's weapons considered swords? I thought they were like a short sword, or ninja blade. Can someone else confirm this?

Does Lee Sin use a Cestus in that skin? I thought it was wrappings. Sorry for asking but can someone confirm this as well please.

And as for Dire Axe, here is a picture of it.

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w...orcdireaxe.jpg

UkyoSonoda

01-08-2013

Shen uses a pair of ninjatos which are essentally short straight bladed wakazashi.
Kusarigama is literally a hand sickle with an attached chain that usually has a small weight on the end. I havent seen thresh yet but it sounds like he just uses a chain and not a sickle as his primary attack which would fall more in line of being a very heavy whip.

Enjuine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

I would love a falx - or rhompaia

Aliete

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UkyoSonoda View Post
Shen uses a pair of ninjatos which are essentally short straight bladed wakazashi.
Kusarigama is literally a hand sickle with an attached chain that usually has a small weight on the end. I havent seen thresh yet but it sounds like he just uses a chain and not a sickle as his primary attack which would fall more in line of being a very heavy whip.
There is a sickle looking blade at the end, here is a video with his abilities and everything. His 'Q' and normal attack show it. Start at 40 secs in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=t-GCAZDhD7k

Aliete

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enloct View Post
I would love a falx - or rhompaia
I googled both of these and I see their both similar in looks, what name would you like to be put on the list? Or is both alright?

Enjuine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Yeah, they are essentially the same thing. I would list it as Rhomphaia.