Weapons that Riot hasn't used yet for champions.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syrino

01-19-2012

rattan sticks. Used in Eskrima from the Philippines.

Aliete

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
I don't really get what you're aiming for.

If you want a champ that manifests telekinesis into energy, look at the arcane magic user Xerath.

If you want a champ that uses telekinesis in its BASIC way, look at Irelia using it to control her blades around her, throw them, stab with them, and dash with them.

If you want a champ that simply uses telekinesis as a mental force to deal damage, look at Malzahar's Malefic Visions...

Telekinesis is already covered to be honest =/

It shouldn't be in the list with all the champs we have that use it.
Um Xerath uses arcane magic, Malzahar uses void energy. As for what the person who said telekinesis meant was something along the lines of shooting out psychic waves and pushing the enemy away or closer with psychic powers.

Dr Javes

01-19-2012

Pretty sure a ball and chain is called a Flail...

Aliete

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Javes View Post
Pretty sure a ball and chain is called a Flail...
Lol yea, I've been having conflicts about that one but i'm pretty sure your right. I'll take it off.

Hemdan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

boomerang!!!

CausticSushi

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undying View Post
Laser cannon is used by Ezreal
Ezreal uses a bow, Lux is closer to a laser cannon. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemdan View Post
boomerang!!!
Sivir already kinda uses one and one of her unavailable skins has one. Dunno how you get it though

Asuramundos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Somebody already mentioned Hook Swords :[ curses, I have no contribution.

Ooh ooh Rat Flail!!!

Kilzmaster

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirRhino View Post
Sword Whip or Whip Sword (depends how you want to call it)
Whip`s are to bland, and swords are already over used in game, so combine then into something wicked
http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/u...Witch119-1.jpg
Add Ivy from Soul Cailbur. http://soulcalibur.neoseeker.com/wiki/File:Ivy.jpg
Also, we always need more female champs with bigger boobs.

Aliete

01-20-2012

So I added a link of an idea for telekinesis since celebi and i'm guessing others don't quite understand what the first person who commented this meant. So here is something that someone posted on the champion concept forum http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1731288.

Celebi

Recruiter

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliete View Post
Um Xerath uses arcane magic, Malzahar uses void energy. As for what the person who said telekinesis meant was something along the lines of shooting out psychic waves and pushing the enemy away or closer with psychic powers.
That's what I would've thought a year ago, when I was still a Pokemon Fan, but after being away from it, you don't use "psychic" logic anymore, much less on league. Man, I'm getting rusty lol.

But when I think of Telekinesis, then or now, Irelia would've fit the description for me best. Pushing, pulling and mentally hurting your enemy seems a bit OP, I mean, how would we split that theme on 5 abilities? It would be too much for each ability to be related to telekinesis without having massive CC/being OP.

Also, Xerath uses arcane magic but takes a strong mind/mentality to reshape it into what you want it to be. It's telekinesis on self. Malzahar uses the void, but I was referring to Malefic Visions. As in using telekinesis to hurt someone's mind telepathically, kinda like Jean Grey from X-men.