You know you're a DOMINION player when...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evilXkilla

01-06-2012

...You feel different/isolated from the current SR mainstream of LoL
...Only read Dominion part of forums occasionally glancing at announcement section for updates, no matter how inactive this forum is and even if there isn't ever any topics you wanna post in
...You always defend Dominion when your friends talk badly about it, even if it means going out of your way or making a long post/reply on forums
...You feel Riot gives us no love
...You actually don't mind medium to long Queue times because the games are so much more worth it than instant SR match ups (this is more applicable to draft mode)
...You feel sick just by thinking about half hour farming and last hitting, while on the other hand killing people makes you smile

Just off the top of my head

Post yours.

KrYoS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

True enough. It will gain respect when they implement ranked mode. Most of the people on my friends list now only play Dominion and just don't care for the slow pace and long, often drawn out games of classic. Every time I try to play classic, I get bored.

HolyFcuk

01-06-2012

when at the end of the game your hearts still beating after u won the game 1 - 0 (nexus health)
tru story, most intense match ever that u wouldnt get from SR

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

...when you play League of Legends because you enjoy actual PvP gameplay
...when you have an actual life outside of League of Legends.

YoungBlade

01-06-2012

You know you're a Dominion player when you play Dominion - thought this was obvious...

Basoosh

01-06-2012

When you die towerdiving on SR after not playing that map for a month. Those towers do wayyyy more damage than I remember. And I can't stop them from shooting after I kill the defender.

GrignardTS

01-06-2012

...you feel AP teemo is viable
...you feel AP tristana is viable
...you carry with Janna

niffuM dutS

01-06-2012

You feel like lol'zn down the middle of the map and having a dance party

shhbequiet9772

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyFcuk View Post
when at the end of the game your hearts still beating after u won the game 1 - 0 (nexus health)
tru story, most intense match ever that u wouldnt get from SR
Don't take this the wrong way because I love dominion so much more than SR. When we had no inner turrets left and I stole Baron with Lux's ult then aced their team and won, that was pretty cool too.

Ardnalis

01-06-2012

When you know the next game is going to have a minimum of 3 of the people from the last game and you solo queued.