LoLreplay

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaCrossroads

01-06-2012

Is anybody using LoL Replays program?
Am having troubles tryin to active mine =/

Elan Tedronai

01-06-2012

Maybe it needs more protein?

Batstaca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-06-2012

[Google Tradutor]
use the lolreplay smoothly so I put him to stop trying to convert some videos to create custom

Jesus the Friend

01-06-2012

Mods are for homosexuals.

Never use mods.

DeutschMaster

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Lord View Post
Mods are for homosexuals.

Never use mods.
I would honestly not consider it to be a mod in any shape or form. Honestly, Ssraeshza, It's more like owning a vhs recorder. Third party, yep. Affecting anything at all for the outcome? Nope.

It doesn't modify anything.

Jesus the Friend

01-06-2012

Who is Ssraeshza?

You're talking about a third party program that you utilize to cover a need that the company who owns this game has not met. That's a mod.
Any and all mods are incredibly homosexual, clearly you never played HoN or DotA.

DeutschMaster

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Lord View Post
You're talking about a third party program that you utilize to cover a need that the company who owns this game has not met. That's a mod.
Any and all mods are incredibly homosexual, clearly you never played HoN or DotA.
I guess vent is a bad, because it's third party (I know no one would want LoL to have it's own voip, but this still proves the case).

I guess Own3d is bad, because it's third party.

I guess LoL Replay is bad, because it's third party. Honestly Something that is third party which doesn't effect the game or the playing experience (By game I mean the client) is not a mod. It is a separate program.

BigBouncingBob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-12-2012

More power to ya! I use lol-recorder, it's an awesome way to share a game & it doesn't bog down my cpu like fraps does. Currently Riot is causing issues with end game stats, but hopefully there's a work around in the next update.

Anyone who says this is a mod better not be using skype, vent, fraps, or anything else to record games or talk with teammates during games. By their definition, they too are using mods & are in the same boat as us.