AD Jungle Sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maniacbrainiac

01-05-2012

Hello everyone, I have a question about the topic.

He seems like a decent choice as a jungler because he can farm his E very efficiently and he usually has full health after his first round of jungling, which should put him around level 3/4.

His ganks are what concerns me though because he can't close space well enough to get his stun off unless he flashes in, the lane is extremely pushed, or he already has berserker greaves or boots of mobility. Another problem is that he needs blue badly, but I suppose many others do as well.

The times I've tried jungling with Sion, I haven't lost to an enemy jungler, but that could be because I've not been playing a ranked game. A huge plus with him is soloing dragon at level 6.

I just enjoy playing him in the jungle because it feels best for AD Sion, as he stays relevant throughout the game, is tanky, and does TONS of damage.

But is he worth continuing jungling with? If not, who are better options to jungle with to help the team more? I appreciate any suggestions for a beginning jungler.

XxGenmaxX

01-05-2012

Should check out Stonewall008 jungle tier list. Just a suggestion.

http://rog.clgaming.net/tier-lists/46-jungle/latest

Manslaughter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

I just played ad Sion jungle a few games ago and went like 10/2/17. It's great because you can gank early with high efficiency, can take dragon early, give up most of your blues, and you also have a fantastic late game.

maniacbrainiac

01-06-2012

Thanks for the list.

I haven't seen half of these other champions in the jungle. I guess since Sion is actually viable I'll keep playing him, and I will go with Lee Sin when I get tired of stun/right-click win. 10/2/17 are usually what I end up getting when I jungle as him with proper setup.

Strange, I wouldn't have believed Skarner was a better jungler because every jungling Skarner I've went against has been terribad, but that probably has more to do with free week players than anything.

Doctor Tam

01-06-2012

Its pretty nifty, its much better than laning, but you won't transition well if you don't get enough gold, which is more difficult when Jungling.

Parrots

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Jungle Sion does not require blue. Get a wriggles and you'll clear your jungle faster.