Summoner Showcase #60 - New Year, New Art!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selcopa

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Načb View Post
Jeez Riot do you really have to plaster Nikosaur's face over every post in the belief she's every computer nerd's wet dream? I fail to recall any male members of the riot team persistently plastered over the opening screen of videos - not that I have any desire for you to do so but perhaps you're overestimaing the cutesy, girl-next-door appeal here or just being plain chauvinistic (like most of your skins).

Calm down nerds I think she presents and engages really well my beef is with Riot.....

Thoughts?
Agree, and i think she's less hot then 2011

that or she's just not as clever

darkterrorworld

01-06-2012

All He Wanted Was Some Candy :''c

Monty Mastini

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Načb View Post
Jeez Riot do you really have to plaster Nikosaur's face over every post in the belief she's every computer nerd's wet dream? I fail to recall any male members of the riot team persistently plastered over the opening screen of videos - not that I have any desire for you to do so but perhaps you're overestimaing the cutesy, girl-next-door appeal here or just being plain chauvinistic (like most of your skins).

Calm down nerds I think she presents and engages really well my beef is with Riot.....

Thoughts?
The funniest thing about this is that she's like a 7

kookicreamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

myndflame!

NeurOnyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

That Ahri is absolutely phenomenal.

MKN

01-06-2012

Marry me!

Lord 0f Awesome

01-06-2012

I'd tap dat.

Gerry Wong

01-06-2012

My favorite is the Ahri skins. The person really made it better than the actual Ahri skins.

SummonerMan Matt

01-06-2012

The only problem with the legendary skin for Rammus Taunting everyone is that Every time Riot makes a new champ they would have to make a new taunt for him. I am sure they don't want to do that. That being said Rammus is my fave Champ and I thought Many of those were funny enough to pause the video for... Right on!

Geekthafreak

01-06-2012

Zomggg i really love that ahri art!! wonder if it will be a skinn o;