Summoner Showcase #60 - New Year, New Art!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amarathval

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Rammus wants Candy isnt Canon cause he says more then "ok"

Kat Katastrophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

WTB rammus taunt/joke/laugh/better dance

TrellKun

01-05-2012

Yes Riot I think Rammus should talk, it's pretty funny watching the submissions posted about him speaking. I think it would be fun in game!

Kanon06

01-05-2012

lol saw the Rammus thing last night, it was amazing and I lost it when he got to MF

Frozenwarm

Recruiter

01-05-2012

Ok

Usara Dark

01-06-2012

Caanndy!!!

Nab

01-06-2012

Jeez Riot do you really have to plaster Nikosaur's face over every post in the belief she's every computer nerd's wet dream? I fail to recall any male members of the riot team persistently plastered over the opening screen of videos - not that I have any desire for you to do so but perhaps you're overestimaing the cutesy, girl-next-door appeal here or just being plain chauvinistic (like most of your skins).

Calm down nerds I think she presents and engages really well my beef is with Riot.....

Thoughts?

Miseri

01-06-2012

Yea I don't find Nika all that hot since she keeps gaining weight and having emo hair. MUCH rather have Riot plaster Phreak's face over EVERYTHING. That would make me feel soooo much better

Eserine

01-06-2012

I recognize that shirt from Infectious Threads! Very stylish. No Aurora Lights Blindfold Goggles though? :'(

Za

01-06-2012

OMG! Make the Rammus Talk! I would love Roit FOREVER!