League of Legends Jungle Timer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neko tan

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYukito View Post
Many
2 MONTHS LATER
Using a personal jungle timer only helps the jungler, correct? Because when blue dies, you can glance at the time and add eight minutes quite easily to type it in chat or to remember.

Like I said, it's a nice thing for learning to jungle but for actual competitive gameplay it's a bit impractical. I didn't downvote it or anything; it's a nice idea.

Post Script: sorry for the necro. No sage system.

Dremons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

HAX lol

LOOK41MILL

04-25-2012

ok kev, i must tell u , i used to jungle and wished someone wuld make something like this, was even thinking of doing it myself, but now ive moved on to bigger and better things (AD carry) and want to jungle 1 game so i can tell u how much i love you for making this game easier on ppl (EXSPECIALLY ME!), my friend on the other hand, jungles and mids, ill definitly have him try it and i may myself, thx man! <3

kwoxer

11-18-2012

The LJTD from www.ljtd.eu has much more functionality, then the JungleTimer, for professional buff timing and jungle invades.

Completely FREE to use and Open Source in comparison with the JungleTimer.

You should check it out, in case you are still searching for a authentic Jungle Timer.