League of Legends Jungle Timer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cai Dwyll

01-13-2012

Description:
Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: jungletimer.exe
Problem Signature 02: 0.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 4f100b9a
Problem Signature 04: System.Speech
Problem Signature 05: 3.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 470bc7bc
Problem Signature 07: 612
Problem Signature 08: 197
Problem Signature 09: System.PlatformNotSupported
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

KevAlmighty

01-13-2012

New version released!
New features
Bugs fixed !
Jungle Timer version 3.1
http://JungleTimer.com/

KevAlmighty

01-16-2012

fixed in next version

Krye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

bumpin for ya ;D

Nezumi69

01-22-2012

cool. xD im probably not gonna download it though. i had a jungle timer app on my phone but i didnt use it. XD

VIPx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

malware detected....

tr/dropper.gen

false positive maybe?

purdue

01-25-2012

This works great sir, thank you.

likeomgitsadam

Recruiter

01-25-2012

Hey all , There's this great commentator streaming right now , he'll be analyzing top level Jungling for "In the Woods Wednesday" over at www.own3d.tv/phrank !

MrYukito

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekÝ View Post
Any good player (you have to be decent to successfully jungle) doesn't need a timer. I'm sorry but your app is pretty useless.
Many pro teams type their timers in chat as to remember when to group up. Just because you know when creep camps are gonna spawn if you do them in a certain order doesn't mean your entire team can remember exactly when to set up for dragon/baron/ enemy blue/red buffs... Jungling is a lot more than just going through clearing camps on your side... knowing when your blue will be up can help your mid to know if they need to push their lane out so they can have a moment to come take blue (assuming you know how to jungle at a level where blue isn't as necessary for you, if you haven't gotten to that level yet, then try to adjust your playing so you can, it will give your team an enormous advantage over the other team if they aren't doing it/ get you on their level if they are).

Trust me, this is no useless app. though pros may not use this app, they still use a timing system. He created a way where you can document all of the info so as to have easier access.

bumb

Invictrix

02-17-2012

this should be on summoner showcase